• Crafting half blocks
    Building them
  • edited August 2017

Crafting half blocks
    Building them

Ty

Please close this.
  • Wait! xD
    If you have a wire-less mouse, you could craft 1 by 1 without having to look at the screen. You could watch vid and craft at the same time! ;D
  • Wait! xD
    If you have a wire-less mouse, you could craft 1 by 1 without having to look at the screen. You could watch vid and craft at the same time! ;D

Ooh.

My XP room is full. Im so lazy and really im gonna use bombs to put it down...
  • Wait! xD

You do realize auto clicking softwares are illegal
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator

Wait! xD

lol :D
    clicking a mouse is not an illegal action.
  • Wait! xD

You're the one clicking it. Not a software thing on you're computer clicking it for you.
    It's just like crafting 1 by 1 but you can do 2 things at a time, craft and watch/play.
  • Wait! xD

You're the one clicking it. Not a software thing on you're computer clicking it for you.
    It's just like crafting 1 by 1 but you can do 2 things at a time, craft and watch/play.
    Why would you need a wireless mouse
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited August 2017
    No need to grind by doing mindless clicking...but mining, crafting (do not use craftmax), and building are the best ways to level. I mine regularly (and don't really build that much yet other than multi-tiered realms for various functions - selling, farming, workshop) and at levels 10-25 was leveling 1-2 levels a day (as I reached level 11 the first day, but I played most all of the day); over 30 it's more like 2-3 days to level...I'm sure the higher I go, the longer it will take, but I'm in no rush to level up.

Also, do the tutorial quests as they provide XP; whereas, the daily quests provide cubits. At lower levels, the tutorial quests will aid more as they provide up to 1000 XP for completion of some of the quests.
  • b3achy said:

No need to grind by doing mindless clicking...but mining, crafting (do not use craftmax), and building are the best ways to level. I mine regularly (and don't really build that much yet other than multi-tiered realms for various functions - selling, farming, workshop) and at levels 10-25 was leveling 1-2 levels a day (as I reached level 11 the first day, but I played most all of the day); over 30 it's more like 2-3 days to level...I'm sure the higher I go, the longer it will take, but I'm in no rush to level up.

Also, do the tutorial quests as they provide XP; whereas, the daily quests provide cubits. At lower levels, the tutorial quests will aid more as they provide up to 1000 XP for completion of some of the quests.

I finished all the tutorial quests thouh
  • buy the quest pack ;3
  • buy the quest pack ;3

Im broke tho
  • Wait! xD

Ooh.

use nuke not bombs xD
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    axello said:

Wait! xD

Ooh.

use nuke not bombs xD
    Pls note that with nuke the blocks wont be returned

Best way to level up: have fun, build awesome builds and dont even focus on leveling up.... you wont even notice it :P
  • it's so boring if level 60