Overworld realm name different from in-realm name?

Hi, so today I decided to make an alternate account for beneficial purposes and then stumbled across this strange situation. The alt is called Harrison Ye, and I chose to go into the overworld to name my realm using the starter deed. I named it Harry's Realm and then once I went in-realm, it displayed the name as "Harrison Ye."

Below the screenshots show what I mean. The overworld name of my realm is different from in-realm. I set the name to Harry's Realm but when you enter, it greets you with Harrison Ye as the realm name although it's not.

Overall, I can live with it, but it always peeves me to see my realm name mislead when I want it to be one way.

@CosmicCow

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Go to the realm "Water Park" from the overworld and it goes to some random shop. Mr. Penguin bought the realm and it was suppose to be a empty realm.
  • BrandonXFlameBrandonXFlame Member
    edited August 2017
    I had the problem too. I left the realm alone and after a while it was fixed or you can try and lock the realm and once the realm go's back to your inventory place it and it probably will be fixed
  • Okay, thanks for the advice. I'll have to see tomorrow in order to verify if it'll work or not.
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    I had this problem on an alt too. I can't remember off the top of my head if it fixed after awhile or not. I don't go in the realm often lol
  • It's been fixed, thank you. You can close the discussion now.