I still have stacked watering cans..

UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
I have three left of 20,000 stacks..

Comments

• _DaPerson__DaPerson_ CanadaMember
    I also had a watering can that was not reset. Although it wasn't 20k. (720)

My watering can was placed in glass if that helps.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    My three where too, when I leave the realm with one though it turns back to normal
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    edited August 2017
    If you leave realm or put it in a chest it will turn back into its original recipe items.
    You shouldn't be able to craft one with more than 30 currently. Cosmic knows about this and the 30 full cans will be sorted before the update.

Old cans with 30+ water that are not in your inventory or chests will remain like that until you relog with it in your inventory or leave it in a chest and leave the realm.

@Nerve Is it still possible to craft a 20k watering can currently? If so how.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Ok you talking to cosmic. thats cool. He's the guy to go to.
    Yeah I had some on donation tables with lots in but I picked them up and put them in a chest. Came back awhile later and they were dismantled.

We're aware that you can still craft a 30 but i've done a bit of testing and there is no way to do more than that. Just didnt know if you'd found something we hadn't.

Yeah i can't be pm'd or tagged on the forums as my name has a space at the start. Even if you do the %20 thing is doesnt work.
    edited August 2017
    gdog said:

Ok you talking to cosmic. thats cool. He's the guy to go to.
    Yeah I had some on donation tables with lots in but I picked them up and put them in a chest. Came back awhile later and they were dismantled.

We're aware that you can still craft a 30 but i've done a bit of testing and there is no way to do more than that. Just didnt know if you'd found something we hadn't.

Yeah i can't be pm'd or tagged on the forums as my name has a space at the start. Even if you do the %20 thing is doesnt work.

Yeah it's the same way with Angel.

Also, I suggest to the dev's to make watering cans without water stackable (I have 3k watering cans and my realm is super laggy) if not I might have to get a moderator to clean the realm..

Edit - The stacked watering cans do still work on blocks, this may be different with the farm soil.
    Bump, still a problem.