Automatic Ball Collector Mechanism

Prof Sane and Dr Miwky's Latest Wonder Invention

The ABC Machine!

Otherwise known as the automatic ball collector mechanism, is the latest patented invention by Prof Sane and Dr Miwky with great help from Mr Cubefaceee, another inventor.
Together, they've come up with and perfected, over numerous bug fixing sessions, a mechanism which collects a ball from inside a goal post and sends it back to the center of the field in a matter of seconds!
Their invention used wind and water power to not only move the ball sideways, but also upwards, to safely return it back to the field so that you atheltic qbees can resume playing as soon as you score a goal!
For more details, or a first-hand demonstration, contact Prof Sane or Dr Miwky immediately.
For orders, call 99-1000-qbee now! Valid till stocks last!

Images below:

Comments

• space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    This is actually really cool I like it!
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember

This is actually really cool I like it!

You should see it first hand. Both our fields have it. :D
    And thank you!
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    edited August 2017
    for anyone that want to try go visit "Winterleaves Clocktower" don't mind the name I'll change it later I scrapped an old realm. have fun.
  • Sounds Awesome! how much for the instalation?
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I will defiantly check it out, if it works how I think it does I might have a whole new game idea for it
  • It works perrrrfectly, only balls can go through it .

Sounds Awesome! how much for the instalation?

Check it out and make it yourself! :D more fun that way. It's easy
  • Sounds Awesome! how much for the instalation?

Is it okay if we make the design in our own realms, or do we have to pay for the use of the idea? confused~
  • Ok guess ill have to try it!
  • Kirodashi said:

Is it okay if we make the design in our own realms, or do we have to pay for the use of the idea? confused~
    Well nobody could force you to pay even if payment was asked. However I'm sure a credit would be appreciated if you use their idea. Just a simple. "Ball return credited to (Player)" so people know who made it.
  • RYBIERYBIE Member
    edited August 2017
    Well idk how but somehow i have done something like this on my testing room ... ill show when ill come online, i done it at 4:00 pm american time
  • Woah dude. Thats smart.
    Kirodashi said:

It's absolutely okay XD I just wanted to make the post seem interesting when I put it like this. You're free to use and upgrade the idea as you wish.
  • This looks awesome!! I'll order 1 million!!!
  • Wolfie, Miwky! What an extravagant design! I'm intrigued and were I to own a football stadium, I would definitely be inspired to have some mechanism as wonderful as this machine. :D