Why can't we make too many users?

it will be better if its unlimited users lol but I think it's better seriously I wish that's real :)

Comments

• free realms
    endless free items
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    You're actually supposed to limit only to one user. The ability to make more than one is to accommodate people who play from the same location like siblings.
  • but it will be more better if I can do
  • but it will be more better if I can do

Why? Why will it be better for you?
  • I have way too many alts. I made that dumb mistake. I wish i could just delete all of them except for this one @-@ (60thSnowyMonth)
  • it will be better if its unlimited users lol but I think it's better seriously I wish that's real :)

It's done like that because many people want to get rich creating an account and getting pharaoh hat, red dehydrated cube and Mad Hatter Hat, So You Are Limited to a few accounts only
  • it will be better if its unlimited users lol but I think it's better seriously I wish that's real :)

It's done like that because many people want to get rich creating an account and getting pharaoh hat, red dehydrated cube and Mad Hatter Hat, So You Are Limited to a few accounts only
    a pharaoh hat can ONLY be obtained by giving the code to a new player on an IP that was never used for cc

a pharaoh hat can ONLY be obtained by giving the code to a new player on an IP that was never used for cc
    It's not 1 per IP, It's 1 per Account ;)
  • How many is the maximum accounts because I think I've made 1 main and 3 Alta that I forgot their names (totally not for pharohs or anything). Now I just want a second account for backup and maybe for later use
  • edited August 2017
    I have an alt but forgot the password

I plan on making an alt in case I need to go on vaca and I can bring my tablet.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Umm.. For whatever reason when I use a certain internet connection it allows me to make unlimited accounts.
  • i think max is 8

Jad is right, it's one per Ip.
  • -Gundam- said:

it will be better if its unlimited users lol but I think it's better seriously I wish that's real :)

For Some Reason I Can Make 1 per Account... (I know because I have 2 Alts)
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

-Gundam- said:

For Some Reason I Can Make 1 per Account... (I know because I have 2 Alts)
    Same for me, if I wanted I could farm pharaoh crowns as I have gotten a few on other accounts by just testing..
  • Senza FineSenza Fine Member
    edited August 2017
    I made SO MANY alts during my newbie days, and now i have only 1 alt wich is used for feeling that "noobyness" ;)
    Also my alt will be unknown forever and ever, cause i will never tell the name of it :P
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    Tfw someone only cares about their need

i also like to make alts just because there are cool names that i can choose :')

Actually, it used to be 1 per account but it was changed after the dehydrated cube update

Plus, I have about 20+ alts :D

• LightosphereLightosphere Member
    edited August 2017
    Excelsius said:

Actually, it used to be 1 per account but it was changed after the dehydrated cube update

Plus, I have about 20+ alts :D

I'm sure it's only one per IP since they added it, I tried to get one back then after that update by making an alt, but it didn't work so I went to cubic castles 101 to hunt newbies.

------------------------------------------------------------

Back then you can make lots alt with one device without vpn, one of my friend has 20+ accounts, my cousin has about 8 - 10 acconts but both of them quit already.
    And I'm sure they limit it to decrease amount of game given realms and probably to decrease server data.