Your Personality

edited August 2017 in Off-Topic
Get to figure out your personality! :D

Here's the link: https://16personalities.com/free-personality-test

Comments

• YAY ITS AN OTHER IDIOTIC RANDOM TEST

YAY ITS A DUMB IMPOLITE REMARK! Im serious though, you dont have to go around judging stuff cause you gonna have a bad reputation.

YAY ITS A DUMB IMPOLITE REMARK! Im serious though, you dont have to go around judging stuff cause you gonna have a bad reputation.
    i think we can all agree that those test are just trash websites that just have ads so random people can make money :v
  • edited August 2017

YAY ITS AN OTHER IDIOTIC RANDOM TEST

i think we can all agree that those test are just trash websites that just have ads so random people can make money :v
    HOW THE HECK CAN YOU JUDGE WHEN YOU HAVENT SEEN THE WEBSITE? ITS AD-FREE

Everyone else just ignore him he doesnt know what he's talking about.

most of the internet tests are full of ads

Yeah, but just, ugh just stop and we'll ignore this

also why would you trust some random website to tell you your personality

CAM ON JUST STAP AND CLOSE DAT DOOR ITS STARTING TO FLOOD MY THREAD FOR NOTHING

english is a good language
    i don't know what CAM ON JUST STAP AND CLOSE DAT DOOR ITS STARING TO FLOOD MY THREAD FOR NOTHING
    i lover proper grammer
  • edited August 2017

english is a good language
    i don't know what CAM ON JUST STAP AND CLOSE DAT DOOR ITS STARING TO FLOOD MY THREAD FOR NOTHING
    i lover proper grammer
    Uhh, check that grammar bro, you forgot your capitals, you spelled grammar wrong and forgot your "."

So, JUST STOP FLOODING MY THREAD!!!
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator

And it is their choice to use these sites if they want to... no-one is forcing them to do so.

• edited August 2017
    I didnt force him, I just told him to stop flooding and posting negative comments on my thread for no reason

Ok lets just ignore all the comments on top, if there is anything to say, that is related to the dumb argument on top of me, welp, whatever... after all Jad is the one keeping the argument alive, I told him to stop a billion times... and he went on..

And dont even think about posting a comment on the argument..

I didnt force him, I just told him to stop flooding andposting negative comments on my thread for no reason

I wasn't making a comment on your posts... it was directed to jad
    But i do agree, jad should be more mindful of his words.
    He could have said: "I don't like these kind of websites".
    That would have saved everyone from a pointless debate.
  • I got an advocate personnality. And I'm pretty proud :

The Advocate personality type is very rare, making up less than one percent of the population, but they nonetheless leave their mark on the world.
  • Cool, im an advocate too
    just done it myself...
    I'm an architect. :O

• Woah cool!
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    I did this before and got advocate
  • Defender, yeah right.
    I don't believe this website e.e
  • Defender, yeah right.

You need to be honest and take a good hard look in the mirror to know who you are... not just a one second gaze in your mind...
  • I don't like these tests sites, cause they all seem to throw a random answer at you . But this one looks good at least, might give it a try .
  • Defender, yeah right.

You need to be honest and take a good hard look in the mirror to know who you are... not just a one second gaze in your mind...
    I did, I spent about 15 mins on that website Xd
  • Defender, yeah right.

I did, I spent about 15 mins on that website Xd
    XD
  • I got advocate.
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    I did this test a long time ago as well. Got INFP (The Mediator). :)
  • Ok so I just figured out that the advocate thing wasnt very accurate. Here I was the most honest and I thought reallylong about it. Im actually a defender...
  • RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
    xD
    lol.png 207.2K
  • Almost accurate, not baaad 9.9☕
  • Wait, where's really stupid?
    I need that.
    :<
  • BrandonXFlameBrandonXFlame Member
    edited August 2017
    I don't really argee with the one I got but here lol