making cubits easyer to get!

there should be a macine that tells you how much something is worth then you can press sell witch gets rid of the item and gives you the cubits or cancel and it should look like a tall till

Comments

• Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited August 2017
    cubits are already way too easy to get, just work for it!

and this would kill the prices of hats, and remove the use of vend machines and cash registers.

• maybe the macine puts the item in the c store for people to buy?
  • would that be good?? I don't know everyone hates me in game its sad ;(
  • Piratax10 said:

cubits are already way too easy to get, just work for it!

and this would kill the prices of hats, and remove the use of vend machines and cash registers.

I agree and CosmicCowGames needs money to pay the developpers and more... just do your daily quest, sell or trade your items and you'll get cubits!

And be careful you just posted twice in a row...
  • I know but its boring
  • !SATAN! said:

I know but its boring

But if you're on the game only to have cubits to do something, so you're playing the wrong game. Before all, CC is a sandbox game, so the first "goal" is to mine and build... So, I don't know what to say to you if you find this boring... Just play another game...

Don't take this as an offense :3
  • I know but its not realy sand box theres crafting and most stuff costs c
  • !SATAN! said:

I know but its not realy sand box theres crafting and most stuff costs c

If you build and mine, you don't really need a shop, just sell ressources you have and buy the ones you need .
  • but you need holas to get the word out witch costs c
  • ?
  • no
    go to pens yard and sell :v
  • yeah that will work ty and by the way how do you find a
  • !SATAN! said:

I know but its not realy sand box theres crafting and most stuff costs c

This is not because there're crafting recipes that's not a sandbox game. Minecraft is based on crafting recipes and it's a sandbow game. But, yes, that's true, this is not just a sandbox game.

And most of the stuff that cost cubits is wearables, building packs, and other additionnal things like cars, stamps or flags. If you just started, you don't need them. As I said before, do your daily quest and trade with others. CD87 made a good thread about how to make a shop.

Afterward, things like tip piggy or bumpers are obtainable for free! Just mine and hope to find dehydrated cubes. You can also join contests and get items via giveaways.

There're a lot of ways to earn cubits. If it's annoying for you, just don't look for them then.
  • by the way were do you find a
  • cave mine
  • please
    PLEASE
    PLEASE
    STOP MULTI POSTING
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/8/forum-rules#latest
    I HAVE 1 MILLION NOTIFICATIONS BECAUSE OF YOUR MULTI POSTING
  • jad you're mini-modding ^^
    !SATAN! said:

by the way were do you find a

!SATAN! said:

cave mine

You find them in mountain mines. But there're rare. You have to mine to find them.
  • please
    PLEASE
    PLEASE
    STOP MULTI POSTING

Then don't follow the thread , he's new , give him a bit of time to addapt to the rules
  • -Gundam- said:

please
    PLEASE
    PLEASE
    STOP MULTI POSTING

Then don't follow the thread , he's new , give him a bit of time to addapt to the rules
    sorry for giving my opinion on a suggestions thread
  • ive been warned by the owner of the foram i will try not to mullty post by the way were is a cave mine?
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    !SATAN! said:

ive been warned by the owner of the foram i will try not to mullty post by the way were is a cave mine?

A cave mine is inside mountain mines. Sometimes in Mountain mines there are cave doors. If you go through them you enter a cave mine. But bring some torches because it's dark inside. (It's where my demons hide, it's where my demons hide - Imagine Dragons)
  • cant find one and I got scammed;(
  • !SATAN! said:

there should be a macine that tells you how much something is worth then you can press sell witch gets rid of the item and gives you the cubits or cancel and it should look like a tall till

the game will be not fun anymore, Cubic Castles is a wide game that lets you meet other qbees, build, and explore!. And one of these are trading. So the sense of selling your own stuff and making profit will have no sense anymore.
  • DullachanDullachan Member
    edited August 2017
    (• ε •) I agree with Med, the number one reason why i play CC is the interactive gameplay that it has.

Profiting is also a feature that all them rich Qbees yearn for. ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ

Chipping away at the first one and greatly impacting the second will result in consquences, slowly making it die more and more until it finally implodes in itself and compresses to form a black hole, SUCKING EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE IN IT!! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
  • ?
  • I hate my life
  • -Gundam- said:

please
    PLEASE
    PLEASE
    STOP MULTI POSTING

You never gave your opinion about the suggestion itself .
    !SATAN! said:

I hate my life

Just because you got scammed or don't have enough c, woah.
  • -Gundam- said:

-Gundam- said:

please
    PLEASE
    PLEASE
    STOP MULTI POSTING

!SATAN! said:

I hate my life

Well read my first few comments
  • -Gundam- said:

-Gundam- said:

please
    PLEASE
    PLEASE
    STOP MULTI POSTING

!SATAN! said:

I hate my life

Well read my first few comments
    welp.

the comment I quoted wasnt giving any :P
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    The purpose of the game is to create things and make friends. Having automated sales diminishes the opportunity to meet new people.
    Also, if you walk into a realm and do nothing but advertise with spam messages, or if you care about nothing but cubits, you shouldn't expect to make many friends.
    Try caring less about money and more about people and you'll see how easy it is to make friends.