Is there a way to freeze our level ?

So I'd like to stay at my current level, for weird reasons . But I'm using my account, so I can't just avoid every move a, I wondered was a way to freeze our level.
Durp .

Comments

• I don't think you can actually do it. Levels has been added to be reached. The only ways to get stuck at one lebel is not to build / mine / craft or to reach level 60.
  • No I don't think so
    You can:
    Make an alt account,give the alt permission in your realms,give your alt the blocks
    And use your account for talking,trading,etc
  • QbirdQbird Member
    edited August 2017
    Nope . I dont like alts, its not practical . I wanna stay at a newbie level, cause I dont see many on the forums ,and sometimes they seem forgotten by the pros, who just want to out level limitations on some features because they have high level, and dont like low levels .
  • -Gundam- said:

Nope . I dont like alts, its not practical . I wanna stay at a newbie level, cause I dont see many on the forums ,and sometimes they seem forgotten by the pros, who just want to out level limitations on some features because they have high level, and dont like low levels .

You can do like misticall... he has not a high level and is friend with "pros"... But he rarely builds...
  • -Gundam- said:

You can do like misticall... he has not a high level and is friend with "pros"... But he rarely builds...
    I dont want to be friends with pros . I mean , I dont mind, and I already am with some, but its not my objective, I just wanna freeze my level to be seen and respected as a newbie , some people dont treat us as they treat pros, with all the level restrictions they try to make . But eh .
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    No matter what your level is, you won't be seen as a newbie because people will know you've been playing for a long time. Pros aren't respected because of their level, it's because they know how the game works since they've been a part of it for a long time. Misticall might not be max level, but they've been playing CC for just as long as people who are max level. Level and reputation have very little to do with each other. If you want to be known as someone who helps new players, all you have to do is help new players. The level of your account is irrelevant.
  • -Gundam- said:

-Gundam- said:

I dont want to be friends with pros . I mean , I dont mind, and I already am with some, but its not my objective, I just wanna freeze my level to be seen and respected as a newbie , some people dont treat us as they treat pros, with all the level restrictions they try to make . But eh .
    basically becoming high level is the proof of your hardship from crafting. mining, building.

this is a building game so most pro's build epic things to gain credibility like MOD Superxtreme and Spacefetus.
  • -Gundam- said:

-Gundam- said:

basically becoming high level is the proof of your hardship from crafting. mining, building.

this is a building game so most pro's build epic things to gain credibility like MOD Superxtreme and Spacefetus.
    But not all, if a new player got experience in other building games, he might make you the best realm ever and en up at level 10~20.
  • -Gundam- said:

-Gundam- said:

-Gundam- said:

But not all, if a new player got experience in other building games, he might make you the best realm ever and en up at level 10~20.
    tell me one great realm that made of a few blocks? making a great realm or room will level u up so much because it takes alot of blocks.. but if u make an alt and gave the materials for building he might just reached 10-20 levels

but without materials u mine, craft, build all of it.

no ez way no shortcuts.. no lame few block builds..

making best realm u say? u mean best of the best? or one of the best? i will give u realm names that is listed on one of the best. i tell you it contains thousands upon thousands of blocks.

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    @SirKewberth @Cortana or so, do you maybe know a way to get it done?
  • edited August 2017
    This topic has gone off point que where Grey joins in :D!

I would defiantly agree with ashi that pro has little to do with level or any factor with it mostly being presence in CC. You are very present in CC and on the forums. I have nothing against low levels do not even think about levels often but I generally will not accept a friend request unless I am familiar with that person which is why I accepted your request :D!

On topic there is a player that goes by the name Giant and they run an amazing park called the fun park or something of that nature not for sure. He is over level fifty and he is ALWAYS hosting races and other games. I never seen a high level connect with low levels the way he does. I highly suggest you meet him if you have not :)! He really works towards giving newbies a place to call home and make them feel welcomed to the game. Often you will seem him naked to make the other qbees feel less intimidated.
  • LiberatedLiberated Member
    edited August 2017

I would defiantly agree with ashi that pro has little to do with level or any factor with it mostly being presence in CC. You are very present in CC and on the forums. I have nothing against low levels do not even think about levels often but I generally will not accept a friend request unless I am familiar with that person which is why I accepted your request :D!

On topic there is a player that goes by the name Giant and they run an amazing park called the fun park or something of that nature not for sure. He is over level fifty and he is ALWAYS hosting races and other games. I never seen a high level connect with low levels the way he does. I highly suggest you meet him if you have not :)! He really works towards giving newbies a place to call home and make them feel welcomed to the game. Often you will seem him naked to make the other qbees feel less intimidated.

Off-Topic:
    Wasn't Giant the same guy who just trash talked Valyreena's whole build because it didn't suit his "liking." He may be a nice guy to newer players, but I have never seen anything positive come out of his little chat bubble lol

Anyways, back on-topic. I'm nowhere near a good player but I am a level 60. I like to help new players, but I often don't get any real recognition for it because of my level. If you pose as a new player to make new players feel less *new* than good on you. I just feel level shows your experience/knowledge in this game and isn't your "cool guy status." There is no way to freeze a level, unless you're a mod and can then just choose your level. :P
  • Liberated said:

Off-Topic:
    Wasn't Giant the same guy who just trash talked Valyreena's whole build because it didn't suit his "liking." He may be a nice guy to newer players, but I have never seen anything positive come out of his little chat bubble lol

Anyways, back on-topic. I'm nowhere near a good player but I am a level 60. I like to help new players, but I often don't get any real recognition for it because of my level. If you pose as a new player to make new players feel less *new* than good on you. I just feel level shows your experience/knowledge in this game and isn't your "cool guy status." There is no way to freeze a level, unless you're a mod and can then just choose your level. :P
    So it means Red eagle is a mod 9-9
  • -Gundam- said:

Liberated said:

Off-Topic:

No, he isn't a mod. He had some special things done to his character in-game for privacy reasons, I believe. He is not a moderator or part of the cubic staff. He is just a promoter of the game, I think. :)
    Maybe try contact support? Maybe they can do something for ya
  • Maybe try contact support? Maybe they can do something for ya

Meh, I'll wait a bit before contacting them, maybe they had a rough week with the summer pack .
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Basically the answer is no, you can't freeze your level. There's no feature for this at present, and I don't think it's something a lot of people really want (relative to other features we could be working on) so I don't think it's something we'll be looking to add any time soon.
  • Basically the answer is no, you can't freeze your level. There's no feature for this at present, and I don't think it's something a lot of people really want (relative to other features we could be working on) so I don't think it's something we'll be looking to add any time soon.

Thank you for the quick answer , the thread can be closed . And get well soon .

Basically the answer is no, you can't freeze your level. There's no feature for this at present, and I don't think it's something a lot of people really want (relative to other features we could be working on) so I don't think it's something we'll be looking to add any time soon.

Cant you guys like change the settings of certain players?
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer

We can do all kinds of things, but time is limited and we have to decide where to focus our efforts. Right now it's about getting the farm pack ready for release.

We can do all kinds of things, but time is limited and we have to decide where to focus our efforts. Right now it's about getting the farm pack ready for release.
    Ah okay so after the farm pack you guys can just turn of his xp gainings?
  • Basically the answer is no, you can't freeze your level. There's no feature for this at present, and I don't think it's something a lot of people really want (relative to other features we could be working on) so I don't think it's something we'll be looking to add any time soon.

That's maybe why RedEagle is lvl 15+ and it appears like he's lvl 0...?

That's maybe why RedEagle is lvl 15+ and it appears like he's lvl 0...?
    Liberated said:

-Gundam- said:

Liberated said:

Off-Topic:

No, he isn't a mod. He had some special things done to his character in-game for privacy reasons, I believe. He is not a moderator or part of the cubic staff. He is just a promoter of the game, I think. :)
This discussion has been closed.