TheWonderfulFish Clan

Does anyone need a clan? Join my clan we do giveaways every Saturday at 11:00 cubic time we also do clan meetings and we vote for our leaders therefore everyone has a chance to be a leader. Our main goal as a clan is to treat everyone equally, make new friends and keep this game a more positive community. If you like to join plz comment down below :)

Comments

• Does anyone need a clan? Join my clan we do giveaways every Saturday at 11:00 cubic time we also do clan meetings and we vote for our leaders therefore everyone has a chance to be a leader. Our main goal as a clan is to treat everyone equally, make new friends and keep this game a more positive community. If you like to join plz comment down below :)

Clans shouldn't just be joined for give aways they should be mad e and joined to help the community. I'm not saying don't do give aways but... Most people will join for giveaways only. Build a loyal and truthful clan. Btw I used to be in it clan but I made my own I owe a huge thank you to your clan for support during my levels 8-9 as you have fought me how to look out for scammer and stop them in their tracks and once more. THANK YOU
  • QbirdQbird Member
    edited August 2017

Does anyone need a clan? Join my clan we do giveaways every Saturday at 11:00 cubic time we also do clan meetings and we vote for our leaders therefore everyone has a chance to be a leader. Our main goal as a clan is to treat everyone equally, make new friends and keep this game a more positive community. If you like to join plz comment down below :)

Clans shouldn't just be joined for give aways they should be mad e and joined to help the community. I'm not saying don't do give aways but... Most people will join for giveaways only. Build a loyal and truthful clan. Btw I used to be in it clan but I made my own I owe a huge thank you to your clan for support during my levels 8-9 as you have fought me how to look out for scammer and stop them in their tracks and once more. THANK YOU
    Unfortunately, I would agree more with AlwaysDreaming than you .her/his clan is making gifts and bring happiness to their members . Your clan is trying to mini-mod . Players don't need detectives , they just send what they see to the moderators , and it's good as it is .Moderators have the authority, power and probably wisdom.

Btw I feel kinda lonely , mind If I join @AlwaysDreaming ?
  • Well I joined once and
    The clan stone is in a random room
    To rank up you have to give the owner stuff
    And it's a complete mess because like half of the members are leaders
    I don't mean to offend you or be rude
    But this is just a warning for people
  • Well I joined once and

People could have learned themselves, and the clan might have changed .
  • edited August 2017

Well I joined once and

Did u join the WonderfulFish and when because u might have joined when we were remaking the systems and jobs rules
    Sry if we made a bad impression. And all of the leaders were elected in clan meeting over time
  • Well I joined once and

Did u join they WonderfulFish and when because u might have joined when we were remaking the systems and jobs rules
    yes i did join
    Falcons44 invited me
    about a month ago
  • -Gundam- said:

Well I joined once and

People could have learned themselves, and the clan might have changed .
    Yes the clan was at that point
  • -Gundam- said:

Unfortunately, I would agree more with AlwaysDreaming than you .her/his clan is making gifts and bring happiness to their members . Your clan is trying to mini-mod . Players don't need detectives , they just send what they see to the moderators , and it's good as it is .Moderators have the authority, power and probably wisdom.

Btw I feel kinda lonely , mind If I join @AlwaysDreaming ?
    Sure :)
  • Hey Fish! Great work with the realm! =MGN= now welcomes other clans that believe in Positive, Friendly & Mature gaming to the network. The best clans get to lead =MGN= itself.

https://discord.gg/VpC37Nv

If you check the #democracy-update page it will give you the details.

Basically:

1) Make a company: https://www.mgnclan.com/startcompany
    2) Get your people down to Discord vote for you on the 19th
    3) Most votes = President of =MGN=

Do we have to talk with a mic in discord bc mine is broken
  • Well I joined once and

Did u join they WonderfulFish and when because u might have joined when we were remaking the systems and jobs rules
    yes i did join
    Falcons44 invited me
    about a month ago
    if u like do u want to join back and see it now?