SUMMER PACK FIX(Sorry I draw These so Bad)

HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
edited December 2017 in Suggestions & Comments

Hawaii Flowers Skirt:

When Your Qbees Move,The Skirt will Swipe Together!(Credit:QBEE Vampire)

Fruits Hat:

Funny? :D(Credit:Qbee VAMPIRE)

Lounge Chair:

Enjoy Sunlight!

Mini Volcano:

Deco(Will Flow Lava)

Drinks Bar:

Flower in Milk:

Lava Mud:

Crab Inna Box:

Coconut Bra:

(Credit: QBEE VAMPIRE)

Ukulele:

More Shells(Fix) And Sea Shells Baskets:

Collect Shells,To Craft Baskets!

Lava mud mask:look terrible

Comments

• I doesnt need to be fixed in my opinion, and your drawings arent bad
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited August 2017
    I think these sound like excellent ideas for next year's pack (hint to devs to do a summer pack annually like other seasonal packs :) )!

I too would love to see a beach lounge chair (sleep chair). I like the clam shell chairs for this release, but something more relaxing for the beach would be even better.

I'd also love to see a hula grass skirt to go with the Hawaiian flowers skirt. (Maybe both?)

And YES...we need coconut bras to go with the various hula/Hawaiian skirts!! :)

I totally think we need more shells, but would like to see them show up in the tropical mines instead of being part of a pack. Maybe we could gather them from the mine and then randomly get pearls as we collect them to be used in other recipes. Though having shells be a sort of 'seeker' option like easter eggs/keys/skulls, would be cool too.

Oh, and along with some hawaiian skirts, I'd like to seem some swim trunks / jams / surfer shorts for bottoms. Something more masculine than the current hairy legs banana hammock or the bikini bottoms (which are both fine, but would like to see different items next round).
  • These are amazing :0!! I would love to get a tan while sitting on that sleep chair ;O
  • Bump!more ideas added!keep the discussion alive! :O

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    +1 for fruit hat :v
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    The picture is a bit blurry, but I'd imagine a fruit hat would look like this

• The picture is a bit blurry, but I'd imagine a fruit hat would look like this

of course!
This discussion has been closed.