Sid's Decoration Packs

SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
edited August 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
So, I really want more decoration and/or furniture in the game, frankly can't get enough! It's what makes a house a home! So here are some suggestions I would like (I have suggested these in pack form but obviously won't need to be) and I keep a lot of ideas somewhat vague on purpose as this is more of a brainstorm/ overall rather than specifics)

(ALSO: I will mostly only include deco/ furniture, obviously these packs could contain related outfits or other bits and pieces)

- School Pack: Lockers, school desks, blackboard, stationery, backpack, spinning globe, an apple, pencil pot, textbooks, school sign (childrens crossing)

- Medieval Pack: Weaponry (that can be placed as decoration on walls), long carpet, RIDEABLE HORSE, several designs of cloaks (must have) a wearable shield that protects against wands? Used like a wand (press Ctrl to block), larger versions of the sandcastle blocks to make larger castles? Some ruin blocks, paintings, beachball catapult (ok that one is silly)

Futuristic Pack: Lots of technical computery machines, robots (decoration form like teddy bears or ??), tin foil hat, laser wand, display panels (flatscreen TV's), More smooth but textured metal blocks, futuristic lighting, robot outfit to match the robot head!, spacebed (whatever that is), futuristic chairs, aliens?!?!, an actual button that you can hit with a wand to activate something (perhaps a locked door? possibly linked to the button using a sentry if need be)

Emergency Services Pack: All items related to Hospitals, Police Stations or Fire Stations. Everything ranging from hospital beds to fire hydrants! Endless possible ideas for items as you can imagine.

Other pack ideas (containing similar stuff): Home Pack (more house furniture), Space pack (rockets, planets and stars etc), Gym Pack (treadmills, weights etc) Shopping Mall Pack (food shelves, counters, dingy bell for customers etc) really the list of deco is endless but these are the kind of things that I love :)

@SirKewberth - this is basically what I was talking about when I said decorations :)

Comments