[Poll] My Next Adventure Map :)

SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
So i'm very happy that I finally finished an adventure map (Sid's Horror Story: Mars) after starting about 5 others and never finishing them. I am turning these maps into a kind of series, with all the titles starting 'Sid's Horror Story: ???' I currently have 'The House' still on hold until I figure out what to do with it but would like to jump straight into another, I just can't decide on what setting, let me know which, if any, you like in the poll :)

(all stories are spoopy related, most likely paranormal haunting in this case)

(I thought about an insane asylum but decided that could end up a little too dark for this game :P)

Comments

• QbirdQbird Member
    edited August 2017
    Looking forward to it ! If there's a material you need, I could supply a small amount of it .
    Edit : sorry, I can't see polls on my phone ;-;
  • ValleyValley Member
    edited August 2017
    I actually want to read the first idea about the insane asylum lol
  • Jerrynana123Jerrynana123 Member
    edited August 2017
    Dentist! Everyone is afraid of dentists!
    (Though the school is also a good idea)
  • edited August 2017
    A Psychiatric Hospital that looks abandoned: A lot of stuff destroyed because in the hospital, an evil scientist released a virus to make people zombies. and you are a psycho, but you need to escape the hospital and invent a potion that turns them back into humans. :)
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    Im spooked also maybe something medieval?
  • Ed said:

Im spooked also maybe something medieval?

Agreed
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    Remember guys, it's always good to think of what deco is currently in game before coming up with an idea :P I was just thinking myself and a school would be particularly hard without school lockers, proper desks, white/blackboards etc. Medieval is my favorite time period by far, but is obviously very broad :P a haunted castle perhaps? or haunted medieval village? (I won't be choosing medieval but it's something to think about in the future)
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    edited August 2017
    Why would a school be hard? Just use black coal as schoolboard with white pixels around it... or as an apple just one pixel of the pixelblock on the side of the table :P

Ideas:
    medieval (possible with nowadays things)
    Sorcery (also possible, think a bit harry pottery)
    Unicorn story (just for fun :P)
  • Use your imagination ❤️

Why would a school be hard? Just use black coal as schoolboard with white pixels around it... or as an apple just one pixel of the pixelblock on the side of the table :P

I don't like building this way, it looks cheap and tacky to me >.< and most of the time you can't tell what said item is, black coal surrounded by white pixle doesn't look anything like a blackboard (i tried) xP and as for school lockers, I couldn't find anything that looked remotely like metal lockers :c
  • CroubictCroubict Member
    edited August 2017
    Hmm...
    -Cursed Garden?
    -Ancient Mansion?
    -Spooky Carnival?
    Thanks everyone, and some cool ideas! I love the sound of a spooky carnival...

I think I may choose Hospital for the next one, though honestly Id'e prefer it if NPC's were a thing -cough- Admin-cough- I want this next one to be super scary, unlike Mars which I gave up on scariness and added some really lame funnies, and using signs next to mannequins just can't be scary!

I will now chain myself to this conveniently placed tree in protest until NPC's are available to us...
  • Siddd said:

Thanks everyone, and some cool ideas! I love the sound of a spooky carnival...

I think I may choose Hospital for the next one, though honestly Id'e prefer it if NPC's were a thing -cough- Admin-cough- I want this next one to be super scary, unlike Mars which I gave up on scariness and added some really lame funnies, and using signs next to mannequins just can't be scary!

I will now chain myself to this conveniently placed tree in protest until NPC's are available to us...

In Farm Update there NPC's, in Adventure Mode too... It should be easy to get them, just like mannequins but u can make em talk :b