Weapons Poll

QbirdQbird Member
edited August 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
Recently , a thread by @XxdraconianxX_YT suggested to add weapons . many ideas and opinions shared but the poll isnt really precise .
there's another one. There's no need to comment here, the poll is important . If you want to share you opinions, please share it here :
http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/14089/new-weapons/p2

Wich is the most recent weapon suggestion thead.

I hope the answers are precise enough .

Comments

• -Gundam- if we agree with one or both of the first answers, we can't answer to the 2nd one so the poll can't be submitted :3
    you should add with

"If you disagree with weapons in cc, why ?"

'I agree'

and for

"If you agree with more weapons, why ?"

'I don't agree'
  • I don't get it, and I can't modify the poll . Btw you scared me, I thought someone closed the poll '-'U
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited August 2017
    forget about it :) i misread
  • I find that those who said that weapons would be too violent are really dumb. SERIOUSLY, THE HEADLESS ONE IS A BLEEDING NECK WITH NO HEAD!
  • I dont consider myself as dumb *^*
  • -Gundam- said:

I dont consider myself as dumb *^*

Sorry dood *feel gud kiss* o3o XD
  • -Gundam- said:

I dont consider myself as dumb *^*

Sorry dood *feel gud kiss* o3o XD
    When you put something violent in a game, does it mean you have to put everything violent after ? In that case I'll kill one inocent, and the cops should let me free cause I haven't killed the others yet .
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    I don't really consider video games to have violence, portrayed violence perhaps. What I mean is, it's not real :P but that is just my opinion, I am not easily offended, by anything really, but I understand how some people could be, if influenced by society.

More weapons!
  • LightosphereLightosphere Member
    edited August 2017
    For a kid game, adding weapons usually get negative comments / rating, but for me it's not a problem if the weapons don't look like real weapons or if there is no realistic fx such as blood, etc.
    So why don't they make weapons that don't exist irl ?
  • I find that those who said that weapons would be too violent are really dumb. SERIOUSLY, THE HEADLESS ONE IS A BLEEDING NECK WITH NO HEAD!

You do realize that the blood is just giant red pixels
    It could be YumBerry juice ;)
  • For a kid game, adding weapons usually get negative comments / rating, but for me it's not a problem if the weapons don't look like real weapons or if there is no realistic fx such as blood, etc.
    So why don't they make weapons that don't exist irl ?

This is why I agree with more wands and magic, but no swords and bows .
  • I agree with more weapons because, succesful games are evolving and expanding. There's no such game that stayed on top played games until present that haven't change or added something since release. PvP is already part of this game, it should also be the part of expansion same with new blocks and clothes.

Trivia:
    There are actualy studies(researches) which they observed kids playing video games and they found out that games like cs:go, Dota, LoL, and many other games that involves killing and weapons does not affect the players behaviours,
    contrary to popular belief, the players are more less violent than those who don't play those kind of games.
  • I agree with more weapons because, succesful games are evolving and expanding. There's no such game that stayed on top played games until present that haven't change or added something since release. PvP is already part of this game, it should also be the part of expansion same with new blocks and clothes.

Trivia:
    There are actualy studies(researches) which they observed kids playing video games and they found out that games like cs:go, Dota, LoL, and many other games that involves killing and weapons does not affect the players behaviours,
    contrary to popular belief, the players are more less violent than those who don't play those kind of games.

As players, I think we all know this . But does that mean we should allow everything in game ? Then let's go further than the weapons, and make it gta.
  • TBh we need more creative weapons...idk like a guitar that shoots sound waves or something like that...the wands are not cool and its killing pvp
  • TBh we need more creative weapons...idk like a guitar that shoots sound waves or something like that...the wands are not cool and its killing pvp

Because PvP isn't the most important part of the game .
  • -Gundam- said:

I agree with more weapons because, succesful games are evolving and expanding. There's no such game that stayed on top played games until present that haven't change or added something since release. PvP is already part of this game, it should also be the part of expansion same with new blocks and clothes.

Trivia:

As players, I think we all know this . But does that mean we should allow everything in game ? Then let's go further than the weapons, and make it gta.
    Can you checkout for me if new zelda looks like gta?
  • edited August 2017
    Yes people keep comparing cc to zelda two totally different games (sarcasm)
    And wands are good
    If you don't like it
    Left click on cc
    Drag cc to trash bin
    Right click cc
    Click uninstall
  • -Gundam- said:

I agree with more weapons because, succesful games are evolving and expanding. There's no such game that stayed on top played games until present that haven't change or added something since release. PvP is already part of this game, it should also be the part of expansion same with new blocks and clothes.

Trivia:

Can you checkout for me if new zelda looks like gta?
    It's a building game
    I don't need to find other arguments at that point . If you want real PvP, go on another game . CC's gameplay isn't adapted to weapons, if you jump around you can easily doge . Same for swords .
  • Yes people keep comparing cc to zelda two totally different games (sarcasm)
    And wands are good
    If you don't like it
    Left click on cc
    Drag cc to trash bin
    Right click cc
    Click uninstall

rip, i dont have trash bin lol
  • I personally disagree with the addition of weapons (even if I love combat in other games) because even IF they did add weapons, they'd have to overhaul a bit of how you fight in the game. Most of the time, I find myself desperately trying to shoot wherever I THINK my projectile will hit the opponent, which is usually wrong, since the opponent always tries to zig-zag away. The only time you can really hit properly is when the person is unsuspecting of your future actions. By making combat feel more like combat instead of ''run around and spam wands in hopes of hitting'', I could agree with the addition of new weapons, however. For now though? Not really, I'll just PvP in another game.