BEST ITEMS TO KEEP ( SUMMER PACK ) BEFORE IT GOES UP!!

edited August 2017 in Community
LIST BY POPULARITY PLUS FUTURE PREDICTION PRICE.

1st . UV Shades 50-75k
2nd. Blue Hawaiian Shirt 20-50k+
3rd. Hairy Beach Legs 20-50k+
4th. Black Bikini Bottom 10-15k
5th. Black Bikini Top 10-15k
6th. Hairy Beach Chest 20-50k+
7th. Scuba Mask 15-35k+

ONLY MY OPINION.. NO HARD FEELINGS...

Comments

• SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    I wonder why UV shades are so high.. They are not as rare as people think :P
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Siddd said:

tell that to the 300-400k I spent on packs so far, 0 UV Shades, probs my extremely bad luck...
  • @Siddd its because they look epic
    Mr. Penguin I opened about 5 packs and got uv shades and 2 black hawaiian shirts and I dont even have the fascinator perk xD
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member

@Siddd its because they look epic
    Mr. Penguin I opened about 5 packs and got uv shades and 2 black hawaiian shirts and I dont even have the fascinator perk xD

You make me wanna cry :'D
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator

Siddd said:

tell that to the 300-400k I spent on packs so far, 0 UV Shades, probs my extremely bad luck...
    Oh boy, that is some extreme bad luck right there... You would think spending that much would net you multiple of every item.
  • I sold the shirts for 12k before I realised that they went for up to 20k each T_T
  • Well, the prices are taking a nose-dive. Good thing I haven't bought those UV Shades yet! ;-;
  • I had uv shades and sold em for cheap not knowing they were gonna go higher and so after i found out i wasted 100k on packs and got nothing xD
  • @Siddd its because they look epic

I sometimes feel that to not have this perk gives us a bigger chance to get rare items
  • I think you should keep the beach balls too. I think they will make craftable balls, but not with the same texture as the beach ones, so that will make them rise? Idk :V
  • Well, these estimations are way off, they are no-where near these prices at the moment
  • black hawaiian shirt is just as popular as blue