What the Devs Have done recently .

QbirdQbird Member
edited August 2017 in General Chat
I've seen a lot of people complaining about the small flop at the begining of the update, with several problems .

Instead of talking about how small the problems are, and most of them dont exist anymore,

I have no idea how to end this thread .... 9~9

So I'm just thankful to all the staff , not only devs, for keeping the game alive, adding new things, and holy moly they fixed everything so fast . I mean there's still the sofas, and the fact that some vends have been emptied, am I the only one ?
and of course for making this game .

Guys we can have bikinis who wouldnt like this update

Comments

• -Gundam- said:

Guys we can have bikinis who wouldnt like this update

no
  • Y u do dis m8
  • What the devs have done recently is the flop of the update lol too much bugs and mistakes that they did when they released it, the textures suck so bad, the bikinis are flat, hawaiian is garbage, hairy guy is just a scribbled drawing, idrk how many people are making the game, but if they're only like a small group of peeps I would consider their mistakes :/ just really disappointed, and it was my first time experiencing a new pack and update, Summer bummer pack sure is a BUMMER
  • llBIMBYll said:

What the devs have done recently is the flop of the update lol too much bugs and mistakes that they did when they released it, the textures suck so bad, the bikinis are flat, hawaiian is garbage, hairy guy is just a scribbled drawing, idrk how many people are making the game, but if they're only like a small group of peeps I would consider their mistakes :/ just really disappointed, and it was my first time experiencing a new pack and update, Summer bummer pack sure is a BUMMER

I THINK there is only kewberth and cosmic cow creating the game . And I don't think that 3d bikinis are great for a kid friendly game . Qbees are cute , without breast .

The least you could do is trying to satisfy a community of that size , in a rush . It wasn't a flop , just a hard launch , as I repeat a lot . The summer pack was to make us a bit more patient with the farm pack Wich is appearently the big release .
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    edited August 2017
    -Gundam- said:

llBIMBYll said:

What the devs have done recently is the flop of the update lol too much bugs and mistakes that they did when they released it, the textures suck so bad, the bikinis are flat, hawaiian is garbage, hairy guy is just a scribbled drawing, idrk how many people are making the game, but if they're only like a small group of peeps I would consider their mistakes :/ just really disappointed, and it was my first time experiencing a new pack and update, Summer bummer pack sure is a BUMMER

I THINK there is only kewberth and cosmic cow creating the game . And I don't think that 3d bikinis are great for a kid friendly game . Qbees are cute , without breast .

The least you could do is trying to satisfy a community of that size , in a rush . It wasn't a flop , just a hard launch , as I repeat a lot . The summer pack was to make us a bit more patient with the farm pack Wich is appearently the big release .
    Have you seen the headlessness? :P Why people rate violence as ok and not a little bit of skin is beyond me in so many ways...

EDIT: This came out way more creepy than I intended, i hope you get what i'm trying to say xD
  • Siddd said:

-Gundam- said:

llBIMBYll said:

Have you seen the headlessness? :P Why people rate violence as ok and not a little bit of skin is beyond me in so many ways...

EDIT: This came out way more creepy than I intended, i hope you get what i'm trying to say xD
    Yeah, I got it . But the Qbee's bodies are just too weird for that, imagine it .... And you can make the combo hairy legs, breast bikini and headlessness , and then over 9000 childs scared .
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    I actually haven't seen anyone who complained about the bikinis or anything.
    It's mostly Cosmic and Kew, but this pack was made mostly by Betamax.
    -Gundam- said:

Siddd said:

-Gundam- said:

llBIMBYll said:

Yeah, I got it . But the Qbee's bodies are just too weird for that, imagine it .... And you can make the combo hairy legs, breast bikini and headlessness , and then over 9000 childs scared .
    I think most children would find that hilarious honestly, those that genuinely find it scary or otherwise mentally harmed should probably not be playing an online game with other people in the first place.
  • I actually haven't seen anyone who complained about the bikinis or anything.

Oops, forgot about him . So yeah, around 3 people working for a huge game , meh . I can forgive any kind of mistake as long as it's fixed later, and it has been .
    Siddd said:

-Gundam- said:

Siddd said:

-Gundam- said:

llBIMBYll said:

I think most children would find that hilarious honestly, those that genuinely find it scary or otherwise mentally harmed should probably not be playing an online game with other people in the first place.
    Wowowowoowowowowowowow . Boobs on Qbees . It's not like they were humans, they are small creatures and adorable ones ;-;
    -Gundam- said:

Oops, forgot about him . So yeah, around 3 people working for a huge game , meh . I can forgive any kind of mistake as long as it's fixed later, and it has been .
    Siddd said:

-Gundam- said:

Siddd said:

-Gundam- said:

llBIMBYll said:

Wowowowoowowowowowowow . Boobs on Qbees . It's not like they were humans, they are small creatures and adorable ones ;-;
    You keep saying 'boobs' but as far as I can tell, the bikini doesn't add chest anatomy to your Qbee, it's just a swim suit :P
  • Siddd said:

-Gundam- said:

Siddd said:

-Gundam- said:

Siddd said:

-Gundam- said:

llBIMBYll said:

You keep saying 'boobs' but as far as I can tell, the bikini doesn't add chest anatomy to your Qbee, it's just a swim suit :P
    Yes . Now you totally lost me, what did you suggest for the bikinis ?
    -Gundam- said:

Siddd said:

-Gundam- said:

Siddd said:

-Gundam- said:

Siddd said:

-Gundam- said:

llBIMBYll said:

I have lost myself at this point hehe, I was just trying to explain why I didn't think bikinis were bad, or at least not when you compare them to other things that are in the game. Anyway! Moving on! xD
  • Siddd said:

-Gundam- said:

Siddd said:

-Gundam- said:

Siddd said:

-Gundam- said:

Siddd said:

-Gundam- said:

llBIMBYll said:

I have lost myself at this point hehe, I was just trying to explain why I didn't think bikinis were bad, or at least not when you compare them to other things that are in the game. Anyway! Moving on! xD
    Nonononononnoooooo, wasn't saying they were bad either , but I though that if devs had made them in 3d , it would be weird . But it's not the case . Uuuuum ye .
    -Gundam- said:

Siddd said:

-Gundam- said:

Siddd said:

-Gundam- said:

Siddd said:

-Gundam- said:

Siddd said:

-Gundam- said:

llBIMBYll said:

Nonononononnoooooo, wasn't saying they were bad either , but I though that if devs had made them in 3d , it would be weird . But it's not the case . Uuuuum ye .
    Ahhh! I see that now! Yeah 3D would be... too much... lol. Ignore everything this Qbee said! A coffee must be consumed for proper function of said Qbee.
  • Siddd said:

-Gundam- said:

Siddd said:

-Gundam- said:

Siddd said:

-Gundam- said:

Siddd said:

-Gundam- said:

Siddd said:

-Gundam- said:

llBIMBYll said:

Ahhh! I see that now! Yeah 3D would be... too much... lol. Ignore everything this Qbee said! A coffee must be consumed for proper function of said Qbee.
    I have 999 spare coffees (9-9)--☕