Trading cubits problem

Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
edited March 2016 in Bug Reports
007 Awesome 007 traded me 1.5k in The Death Reaper's realm. After I accepted and then pressed okay in the are you sure text box, I did not receive the cubits. This happened TWICE not once.

First time I didn't notice and I had to leave the game. I came back after 5 minutes and realized the money isn't there. So I sent a mail to support@cosmiccowgames.com. I couldn't send a ticket through the website because it's broken and it says contact admin.

Awesome wanted to try it again and we did. We did everything and even then I did not receive the money while he lost the money from his wallet.

Third time we traded in my realm, to see if the bug happens with his account or because of the realm he is in. In my realm I received the money.

Photos of 1st and 2nd time:

Screenshot_2016-03-22-11-16-31
Screenshot_2016-03-22-15-17-25
The 2nd photo was taken like 10-15 minutes before right now. I forgot to mention cubic time using /time in the 2nd photo.

Please help with any ideas of what could be done, admins and mods.

Thanks

EDIT: When Awesome and Death traded there was no problem. When I traded with Death, he did not receive any cubits, and neither did I. We even tried with dirt. He didn't get it. However, when I traded Death in my realm it was okay. So the bug is only with me and only in that realm.

Comments

• Very weird, I have never seen this bug or heard of it. I suggest if you need to trade try doing it in another realms and contact support. This could be a bug the is effecting many.
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    edited March 2016
    Well I did the trade in my realm and it's done so it's no problem. But Awesome lost 3k here.

Edit: When I tried sending ticket to support I got thisScreenshot_2016-03-22-16-46-31
    So I mailed at that address.