Looking to Build

Hey guys im new to the game havent played it in a few months anyone want to help me build my realm?

Comments

• QbirdQbird Member
    edited August 2017
    "Im new to game" and "havent played it in a few months" . so you're not you since you already played, are you devil's alt 9__9
    edit : you joined on september 2016 as I can seeeee ~__~
  • lol
    I never bothered to check I just know its been a while.
    Its like a whole new game to me since I forgot about it
  • I don't mind helping you once in a while but tbh , don't trust people that easily . You might get tricked very soon.
  • -Gundam- said:

I don't mind helping you once in a while but tbh , don't trust people that easily . You might get tricked very soon.

You're right. A lot help you and when you have done a great work and build an awesome realm, you go offline and he steals you... So be careful...
  • Some people don't even wait for you to go online . My tip is to wait till you're about level 15, to know the game better before giving perms .
  • I know how to spot a troll but thanks for the advice guys
  • Cordious said:

I know how to spot a troll but thanks for the advice guys

If you do want a reliable clan join my clan Secret Service (we stop scammers and trolls) also I have a cheap shop just type in
    Stinky clan room
    Thank you for reading hope it helps all who see this comment
  • Cordious said:

If you do want a reliable clan join my clan Secret Service (we stop scammers and trolls) also I have a cheap shop just type in
    Stinky clan room
    Please read the rules at least once, what you're doing is hijacking threads , you can advertise for you clan and shop in your thread, but please don't do that in other's .
  • -Gundam- said:

Cordious said:

Stinky clan room
    Please read the rules at least once, what you're doing is hijacking threads , you can advertise for you clan and shop in your thread, but please don't do that in other's .
    I'm very sorry about this it won't happen again :(