Thank You Devs! THE UPDATE IS AMAZING!

Thank you for the update, it is in every sense perfect <3. Things feel really balanced and it delivers on multiple fronts. I love the building blocks SO MUCH and can not wait to use them in future builds. The amount of applications these blocks can be used in are staggering. Beyond the blocks there are many sneaky surprises from the honey, the sugar cane, and the vend being three examples. You guys really put your all into this update and it shows. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

P.S I would love to see the texture for the end table to be in the future applied into a full block much like how we eventually received fancy blocks, that black texture is beautiful. Sincerely a super happy king of coral <3

Comments

• b3achyb3achy Member
    edited August 2017
    I second that this is a fun and exciting update for me as it is my first seasonal pack, so I had no idea what to expect. Feel the pricing was very reasonable, as I had saved up 10K cubits from my noob vending shop to spend, and was just hopeful I could buy at least one pack. To see I could buy 4 was exciting. Also, so nice to get some standard items in the packs (clothing, umbrella, beachballs, various blocks), and then a few extras, if lucky.

I really like the new vending machines! I was always so worried I'd mess up my pricing with the old system, and love that once it's locked in, it's in (but I'm sure some of the scammers are upset with you). The signage also makes it clear that the machine is set up (as I've walked away from a few vends after filling them and forgot to set a price before).

Looking forward to gathering honey and sugar. I did re-place my stoves and was excited to see they are ready for the farm update. Haven't played with much of the items yet, as I'm off to go do some mining. But this is a wonderful update, and so much fun!

And as a beach girl, I'm loving the beach theme...here's hoping I can make enough money to purchase a lot more packs, though I'm probably going to purchase some cubits just to make sure I can purchase a few more (and support the game too). :)

Well done!