Like button?

I think a great idea would be a like button, maybe even an agree or dislike button as well! Any thoughts?

Comments

• Yeah, better than what people used to say whenever they found a post they enjoyed which was, "+1 to this!" Or something among that, a Like Button can really get you to see how many people are on board w/ a certain idea and therefore draw the Admins and Developers attention to that discussion or suggestion or whatever it may be really.
  • I strongly agree.
  • >Gleen<>Gleen< FranceMember
    The dislike button may be abused by someone who doesn't like anyone. Maybe just the like button?
  • Horus said:

Also, post count is still in, but is split into two. Discussions - your threads, and Comments - your posts. You can see both on your profile. To merge them all together, a karma system was added. This will act as your overall "reputation" value, and will be affected by other means like "likes" in the future.

Everything is still being improved and a lot can change though!

I think that means that they are already working on it :)
  • this may cause commotion.

I saw in another forum, a person fallen in love to -1 (dislike). He/she will dislike every post that he/she has read. But we wont know about this habit until we trace it down.

When you see a dislike, usually the first reaction is to challenge them back. This is human nature.
  • I agree. I'm not really all for the dislike button idea, as people may abuse its purpose. I want that like button though n-n
  • Da  LegendDa Legend LebanonMember
    That would be much better than keep on commenting "I agree" or "I disagree".
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    JustMeg said:

I agree. I'm not really all for the dislike button idea, as people may abuse its purpose. I want that like button though n-n

Same, even if you disagree with someone else you don't have to be hurtful that way.
  • I agree :3
    @CanItBeDone But some people still get offended, and someone may just spam it to make someone feel bad.
  • Yes please, as >>DA LEGEND<< said, it will much likely reduce typical useless posts, but still give meaning.