Something about people on CC

*insane**insane* SerbiaMember
So I experienced a lot of kinda said..bullying,bad words etc etc
So I deicided not to talk with anyone on cc anymore but mods and if it's about my shop (selling etc)

What do you think about this?
Firstly too much down region hurt people are playing cc for me even to say a word.

Comments

• Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    If you don't talk to anyone, CC won't be that fun anymore. A huge part of CC is the interaction you have with other people.
  • *insane**insane* SerbiaMember

If you don't talk to anyone, CC won't be that fun anymore. A huge part of CC is the interaction you have with other people.

oh yeah,i love it.just being called ugly names.so good oh yes. no really xD there are good people but mostly are rude dudes
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Wurfino said:

Well, Not talking to anyone is very difficult. I suggest to stay away from players who bully, swears, and etc. And stick to the good ones. It would be sad to see if you're ignoring a good friend of yours when they did nothing wrong.

i have no friend on cc tho :p some people tp say hi wassup and leave. now i dont knwo that those people are rude so its my problem for being close to them
  • xNexyxNexy NLMember
    Though you place it on the CC forums and talk to the players?
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I only talk to nice people but are they swearing one time then i will ban them immediatly if its in my realm or if its in another realm i or ignore them or i go away
  • RioRayRioRay Member
    edited March 2016
    Playing CC without chat seems impossible, half of fun in CC is chat if you ask me.
    If that kind of players are bothering you dont argue with them it makes it worse (their goal is to annoy you, dont let that happen) just ignore them, find some good friends and enjoy the game :)
  • Well, if you never even give them a chance you'll never know right? There will always be players like that in any game, but there are tons of good people out there too. If they are rude, or cursing and all that, then unfriend them and leave because they aren't true friends. But don't ignore the whole community just because of some rotten players, it won't be any fun.
  • Cubic Castles is a game to socialize, build, and have fun. If you stay locked up in that room of yours you will never meet anyone nice. If you give people a chance, if they cuss, ban them or leave realm. Or if they are rude simply leave. =)
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    Yeah , 50% right Buuuut. If you wont talk, then CC will NOT would be fun anymore
    78% of my friends are busy. But that doesnt mean i can talk to them, i start a conversation and the my friend that's busy spared his time.
    Sooo... I think you should start a conversation and see if they enjoyed the conversation or not [: )
    And also. You could warn them to not say any badwords. (Worked for me) if it didn't work. Welll.... Uhh idk (Report?)

(Oh by the way would you be my friend if you dont have any friends? I would like to have a conversation with you!)
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    If you're wanting to ignore people who are bullying etc... There's an easy way to sort it, well not to easy but I do more than anyone I know. Go to setting's Parent Control, only show chat from friends. Anyone not your friend won't even show up in chat. You can ignore then people you do not wish to speak with, by them not being your friend. I am not sure if mods/admins bypass this, never tested it.
  • TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
    I use Parental Controls often. Recently I set it to 'Not Allow Friend Requests' & often I set it to hide all names, & only see chat from my friends. You don't need to set a password. I also record all chat. These are kept in a folder... Mine are in, C:\Users\Timothy\AppData\Roaming\Cubic\LOGS
    To see hidden folders, you need to enable it in your control panel under folder options, view, hidden folders.
    If you hide chat, you also won't see any hollas.
    Here is what mine looks like...
    PCs
  • MufflonMufflon Member
    edited March 2016
    TheTimMan said:

I use Parental Controls often. Recently I set it to 'Not Allow Friend Requests' & often I set it to hide all names, & only see chat from my friends. You don't need to set a password. I also record all chat. These are kept in a folder... Mine are in, C:\Users\Timothy\AppData\Roaming\Cubic\LOGS
    To see hidden folders, you need to enable it in your control panel under folder options, view, hidden folders.
    If you hide chat, you also won't see any hollas.
    Here is what mine looks like...

PCs

That's why you couldn't hear me then in the shop then untill athena told you... I guess?

• Ignore what you don't like, talk when you want.

I get bored and tired because this reason too of CC since January. Doing the fact Cubic Castle have a lot of players very young or inmmature who doenst knows about moral proportions, friendly gaming, etc : toxic players enter to your realm just for poking you in annoying way or talking no-sense comments. Nothing to do with that Insane, real life it's kinda that way too.

I love Cubic Castle but lately I get tired of the routine and players asking for free or saying they get scammed. So I play less... Idk. I'm not interested in be the "pro god", I really play for fun.

So... ye know that feel. Just... Go mine, go craft , construct , sell and buy if you want , ignore that sad bully player and keep people who are " seriously " adds close.

BTW (New in forum, first post comment) :) hope feel better
  • *Insane* said:

Wurfino said:

Well, Not talking to anyone is very difficult. I suggest to stay away from players who bully, swears, and etc. And stick to the good ones. It would be sad to see if you're ignoring a good friend of yours when they did nothing wrong.

i have no friend on cc tho :p some people tp say hi wassup and leave. now i dont knwo that those people are rude so its my problem for being close to them
    You can be friends with my friends and me! Ik how sad it is to be alone, and I met people by saying Hai, when someone enters a realm! (Unless I go to like, a person's hollawarp and I see a ton of ppl entering) Talking and making new friends is a part of Cubic Castles!

*Insane* said:

Wurfino said:

You can be friends with my friends and me! Ik how sad it is to be alone, and I met people by saying Hai, when someone enters a realm! (Unless I go to like, a person's hollawarp and I see a ton of ppl entering) Talking and making new friends is a part of Cubic Castles!

i add most ppl from hollas because theres a lot of ppl. half accept half dont. but still not talking to any of them
  • xXBad WolfXxxXBad WolfXx Dancing S(O3O)/Member
    I will add you :P
    Usually when I'm online most of my friends aren't and when I tp to a mod some people ask me to leave or they are in a Locked realm. So if you need someone to talk to then add me if you want :D

I hope everything gets better for you and you will have fun on the game!

I will add you :P
    Usually when I'm online most of my friends aren't and when I tp to a mod some people ask me to leave or they are in a Locked realm. So if you need someone to talk to then add me if you want :D

I hope everything gets better for you and you will have fun on the game!

yeah feel free to add me anytime! im open to for new people all the time
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    *Insane* said:

*Insane* said:

Wurfino said:

i add most ppl from hollas because theres a lot of ppl. half accept half dont. but still not talking to any of them
    I usually find friends by appearing into random realms and chatting. Hope that helps.

*Insane* said:

*Insane* said:

Wurfino said:

I usually find friends by appearing into random realms and chatting. Hope that helps.
    thats good idea.I have like a friend..he is from my country but we dont talk that much