Scary aspects about cartoons!

edited August 2017 in Off-Topic
So yeah, I found thatsome cartoons have scary aspects and features about them. I decided that in this one we'll share scary aspects about cartoons.

Ill start

Steven Universe:
•Corrupted Gems: Freaky Monsters with strange forms
•The Kindergarten: A dark, foggy, and abandonned fault line. It is very wide, basically huge and has many humanoid shaped holes.
•The Cluster: A geoweapon incrusted in the Earth's crust. It basically emerges from the Earth, destroying it into millions of pieces.
•Frybo: Its the mascott of the fry shop. It looks freaky and cant talk. It has a popped eyeball because Pearl threw her spear in Frybo's eye.
•Corruption: When a gem has a weak mind, it will get corrupted. It will shreak in pain, and start slowly and painfully transform into a freak.
•The Lighthouse: It is said to be haunted because as a child, Lars had carved his name and was abusing the lighthouse.
•Fusion Experiments: Shattered gems forced to be fused together. They are basically limbs and body parts all mashed together.
•Steven's Dream: So, everything is B&W, and Pearl is being her usual mommy self, and so excited because Steven is going to a school dance. But when the door bell rings, Lapis is there, crying and drooling, andit floods the room and creepy musicis playing.
•Onion: He maybe young and cute, but he actually is pretty creepy. He has strange tastes and doesnt talk at all. He also has supernatural powers linked to his emotions.

Comments

• Do I have to explain why pokémon is horrible
  • -Gundam- said:

Do I have to explain why pokémon is horrible

Yes
  • soap barsoap bar Member
    edited August 2017
    Uh
    Teen Titans Go.
    Every character is ruined.
    The show is bland and ugly.
    It made fun of the better and old Teen Titans multiple times.
    Breaks the fourth wall for no reason, made an episode about the fourth wall.
    Its not a good show.
    It plays every single day.
  • Basically explain bad things about movies and shows: Creepy things/Irrelevant things/Dumb things/Gross things/Ugly things. You have to beprecise though, dont generalise.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I love pokemon but here a scary aspect: so basically a kid that is using animals to fight in battles for fun and also the fact that there are certain bad guys that focus on destroying the world and such
  • I love pokemon but here a scary aspect: so basically a kid that is using animals to fight in battles for fun and also the fact that there are certain bad guys that focus on destroying the world and such

That's what I meant .
  • I am a big anime fan myself, and it contains the darkest cartoons ever, in fact literally every single anime tops Western cartoons. Death Note, Black Butler, Blue Exorcist and even animes like Fairy Tail. All really dark.
  • QbirdQbird Member
    edited August 2017

I am a big anime fan myself, and it contains the darkest cartoons ever, in fact literally every single anime tops Western cartoons. Death Note, Black Butler, Blue Exorcist and even animes like Fairy Tail. All really dark.

Cartoons and animes arent the same thing
  • KirodashiKirodashi Member
    edited August 2017

I love pokemon but here a scary aspect: so basically a kid that is using animals to fight in battles for fun and also the fact that there are certain bad guys that focus on destroying the world and such

Yeah... PETA made a parody focusing on that animal abuse aspect:
    REMOVED

WARNING: Do NOT play that parody game if you don't like scary/bloody things. It has a cartoon gore and focuses on trainers abusing Pokémon.
  • Kirodashi said:

WARNING: Do NOT play that parody game if you don't like scary/bloody things. It has a cartoon gore and focuses on trainers abusing Pokémon.
    why even posting this on a forum with young members, no matter how much you can warn, some would still play.
  • KirodashiKirodashi Member
    edited August 2017
    -Gundam- said:

Kirodashi said:

why even posting this on a forum with young members, no matter how much you can warn, some would still play.
    ono
    Okay, sorry xD
    Just thought it was relevant to the topic~ It's removed now~ ^^
  • QbirdQbird Member
    edited August 2017
    Kirodashi said:

-Gundam- said:

Kirodashi said:

ono
    Okay, sorry xD
    Just thought it was relevant to the topic~
    Idk, it kinda is , but giving oportunity to young and curious players to see that ( you even got me curious, I gotta check it out later.) is eeeeeeeh. Dont be sorry though, thats nice to participate , and welcome to the forums (a week too late) btw Im not a moderator , You dont have to obey me daz weird
    edit : Just saw the titlescreen, holy moly missa not going further . Missa get outta here .
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    -Gundam- said:

I am a big anime fan myself, and it contains the darkest cartoons ever, in fact literally every single anime tops Western cartoons. Death Note, Black Butler, Blue Exorcist and even animes like Fairy Tail. All really dark.

Gundam..... anime literally means japanese cartoons
    Kirodashi said:

REMOVED

And i already know and played that game
  • Steven Universe has certain blood/gore scenes but instead have decided to try and make it kid friendly by saying its ketchup/juice/jam, like Frybo's popped eyeball has a red liquid coming out.
  • -Gundam- said:

Gundam..... anime literally means japanese cartoons
    Kirodashi said:

REMOVED

And i already know and played that game
    And this is why they aren't the same, they don't come from the same location, and most of the time are different themselves.