GIVING AWAY 10c to ANYONE!

Tempest Tempest Member
edited August 2017 in Player Events & Creations
I will giveaway 10c to anyone as long as you can tell me what you are thankful for in this game.

Comment your realm name and be sure you have a tip pig.

Enjoy the 10c

Goal:100 Comments

Comments

• I am thankful for all the great nubs I met
    (Lots of examples:Aj Nub,LeanNub,Nub44,Nub7000,Thanh Nub. And a lot more (about 10 or more))

Realm:
    Kheirallah's realm
    I'll add a tip piggy in minutes

YAY 10c to buy top hats :D
    (Lots of examples:Aj Nub,LeanNub,Nub44,Nub7000,Thanh Nub. And a lot more (about 10 or more))

Realm:
    Kheirallah's realm

Yes!I love nubs<3

I will donate 1 top hat as well:D

I love how thankful u are for nubs
  • :0 top hat thank you very much
  • I'm thankful to all the staff . Though I don't want the 10c, but thank you anyway
  • i'm thankful for this game and how many friends i've made in it. also, i'm thankful for all of the friendly mods & admins for making this game greater in each update (e.g, farm update) :D

Realm:
    Blue's Vending Shop

Thank chu :3
  • :)

- Black Imperium - Main Realm

thx :3

i
    luv
    u
    <3
  • I am grateful for tempest giving 10c to people, also my friends, without them, I probably wouldn't playing Cubic Castles.

I don't need 10c :)
  • this isn't for me but could you do it in Fireboy23's realm
    he will have no idea lol
  • I am thankfull for finding this game, because thats one of the few MMOS at i can play >_>

Realm: Piratax10's realm
  • :)

- Black Imperium - Main Realm

thx :3

i
    luv
    u
    <3</p>

this isn't for me but could you do it in Fireboy23's realm
    he will have no idea lol

Tell me why you are thankful

Realm:
    Kheirallah's realm

tempest said:

I am thankful for all the great nubs I met

Realm:
    Kheirallah's realm

Yes!I love nubs<3

I will donate 1 top hat as well:D

I love how thankful u are for nubs</p>
    Nubs forever <3
  • I'm thankful for my friends with who I had have and will have great time! And I'm thankful for those who help others which any kind of things :)
  • I am thankful for my friends and the people that buy stuff from me or sell me cheap stuff so I can have a good shop. Without them I would be a poor miner/builder.

realm: epieownz's realm
  • Im waiting for someone to say
    "I am thankful for the 10c I will get"
  • I am thankful for the variety of awesome builds that inspire me
    Realm:MoonLight
  • I am thankful for friends like _Tempest stopping by my little ore/gem shop and supporting me by buying up my ores/gems and other items. Thanks for helping me to gain a nice stash of cubits and being such a wonderful customer! (And you've done enough already for me personally, so no need for that 10c...but if you want to drop it somewhere, give it to the Helping Hands clan/shop as it looks like I'll be joining them as soon as I can get up with Athena Shy :D ! )
  •  Tempest Tempest Member
    edited August 2017
    b3achy said:

I am thankful for friends like _Tempest stopping by my little ore/gem shop and supporting me by buying up my ores/gems and other items. Thanks for helping me to gain a nice stash of cubits and being such a wonderful customer! (And you've done enough already for me personally, so no need for that 10c...but if you want to drop it somewhere, give it to the Helping Hands clan/shop as it looks like I'll be joining them as soon as I can get up with Athena Shy :D ! )

Dont worry ive given them a 5000c donation already (not to show off or anything):D

And no problem...Ill help u anything:)

I love how much you guys care about this game and your fellow qbees's (All Deliveries Made)
  • I am thankful to Mrs.BunBun. She is my best friend in this game, and one of the closest friends in any games so far I've made.
  • i am thankful to All friend i met in this game :v and staff and everyone :v
    Realm : Baryza's realm
    :v/☕
  • Bump
  • BUMP LEMME GIVEAWAY MY C;-;