Love Letters

Has anyone else sold the love letters, and display them in glass? So when your buyer wants to buy the letter, they stand on the "box" so when you remove the glass the love letter(s) are gone and your buyer may or may not have the letters. Has anyone else experienced this?

Comments

• Never had this, but I'll go try it now!
  • RexguyRexguy IdahoMember
    This is not actually a glitch. It is actually a feature of love letters. Anybody in any realm can pick up love letters. It was intended so that you could secretly drop of a letter for your valentine.
  • Ah, I get it. But it's seriously annoying when the letters are gone XD
  • A bit more than half of the people do it intentionally to steal the Letters and gain some "Free" Cubits, when overall it's really a scam since they sometimes run off w/ it.
  • >Gleen<>Gleen< FranceMember
    Ithuriel said:

A bit more than half of the people do it intentionally to steal the Letters and gain some "Free" Cubits, when overall it's really a scam since they sometimes run off w/ it.

Unless the stealer is your valentine xD
  • lunariscilunarisci 'MuricaMember
    edited February 2016

Ithuriel said:

A bit more than half of the people do it intentionally to steal the Letters and gain some "Free" Cubits, when overall it's really a scam since they sometimes run off w/ it.

Unless the stealer is your valentine xD
    Well if it was meant for them in the first place it wouldn't be necessarily stealing :P

Just glass letters and you'll be fiiiiine; if you don't it's basically displaying to the public it's up for grabs
    (/) *-*)/)
  • Way back, someone who was trying to "buy" 2 letters from my store got them, but I didn't know it was supposed to be obtainable by other players so I sent a support ticket. They gave me 10 letters back lol *-*
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yes it is. Many people like cutiepie didnt even knew that kind of feature, and now 50% of scammers use this method to scam. A while ago, in my shop, a player bought a cowboy hat in my shop and then he observed that i dropped the "items" from the chest and then I took it. Now he said "i buy all cards". Now I didnt dropped the cards, but I replaced it with an item in my inventory instead, but as soon as he saw the cards when we traded, he left. His name is Mr$john.