Strange Pet Behaviour

edited August 2017 in Bug Reports
My Doog is acting strange. When it follows me, it starts jumping from right to left and left to right and super fast and then it stop and follows me very fast without jumping. Another big is where It only moves in straight lines, like instead of a circle it'll go straight like a square. Its annoying. Please fix this!

Comments

• My pet has like seizures:v
  • does it do that on like water or lava with glass on top cause mine does that
  • does it do that on like water or lava with glass on top cause mine does that

now i know :D
  • llBIMBYll said:

My pet has like seizures:v

Yeah, something like that, does it look like its going nuts and its panicking and stuff?
  • Does the same with me in laggy worlds/particular blocks(pixel blocks)
  • There is some other thing pet does, it happens in pen's Yard rentals. Go to the right of the main door, there will be a park bench if you make your pet sit on it, it won't get down. Idk why this happens
  • Bump! Here is a screenshot, as you can see, the dog is blocked by an invisible wall, but the sad face isnt there nor the sound, so why is it blocked?

• im pretty sure this has been around ever since pets were introduced. i think there are worse bugs that the devs could be working on, as this is not really all that bad.