Inspiration

Just a random question, I have asked other people this one before and I was told it was a really good question...Who inspires you? Is it your Mom? Your Dad? Someone famous? Someone you care for and are close to? Curious to know.

Comments

• No one inspires me tbh, i just do what i think it's right...
  • We can't always count on others.
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I take inspiration from the world around me, nature, Places, cultures games comics TV everything. These things set off little explosions of creativity in the mind. Those ideas become art of some kind be it painting building or ewn YouTube videos. The world can be a wonderful place
  • I take inspiration from the world around me, nature, Places, cultures games comics TV everything. These things set off little explosions of creativity in the mind. Those ideas become art of some kind be it painting building or ewn YouTube videos. The world can be a wonderful place

Kinda what i do, like i don't look at a specific person like my dad or someone else, i just do what i think it's right and by that i mean what is good in the community and what I FEEL IS RIGHT, like for example a job, if everyone is doing this stupid boring job but they get paid a lot, no thanks i would rather count on myself and find a better job.
  • To get inspiration doesn't mean you completely copy the person or thing you are inspired from. You can get inspiration for anything and still do what you think is right. Getting inspiration for something or someone doesn't mean you are counting on them either, you are simply taking something special from that and making it your own. Whether it be to be inspired to be joyful and positive in a day rather than be bitter about it, all because you saw someone being joyful or you saw something that made you smile and inspired you to be happy and realize that there is always a silver lining. Or to be inspired to stand up for yourself, to be inspired to stay strong and keep reaching for your goals and just do it because you watched that Shia LaBeouf Motivational video on Youtube lmao.
  • To get inspiration doesn't mean you completely copy the person or thing you are inspired from. You can get inspiration for anything and still do what you think is right. Getting inspiration for something or someone doesn't mean you are counting on them either, you are simply taking something special from that and making it your own. Whether it be to be inspired to be joyful and positive in a day rather than be bitter about it, all because you saw someone being joyful or you saw something that made you smile and inspired you to be happy and realize that there is always a silver lining. Or to be inspired to stand up for yourself, to be inspired to stay strong and keep reaching for your goals and just do it because you watched that Shia LaBeouf Motivational video on Youtube lmao.

If you create something completly by yourself, wouldnt you be prouder ? (does that word makes sens)
  • To get inspiration all I have to do is look in the mirror. I think to myself dang I can't believe God made me so perfect and awesome, when I look in the mirror I know there is no room for failure. Not everyone is blessed like me hashtag blessed. Thus I have to shine forth and shower those with my divine earthly light. Hashtag Humble...hashtag hashbrowns because they are delicious.
  • edited August 2017
    @-greycoralking- That made me laugh so much haha such an amazing answer thank you for your input. You can be proud of yourself by doing something completely by yourself but like....ok, the new Farm Update that is coming out has INSPIRED people to want to build an amazing farm, you cant be completely proud of yourself now because you werent inspired to build a farm before therefore you are copying other peoples ideas and it wasnt completely your idea. Is that what you are trying to tell me @-Gundam- ????
  • In seriousness it is other builders who inspire me :)! I would of quit building a long time ago because I am really hard on myself and never feel like I am doing a good enough job. Then I look at other builders and what they have created like Space Fetus for example. I see what amazing creations that have brought forth and it makes me want to be like them. It rekindles my desire to build <3. I realize that I should never give up and keep going because I have a responsibility to inspire others just like those who inspired me!