Space_Fetus Farm (Just a little shout out)

@space_fetus Mufflon was talking about how awesome your farm was and I thought I would give it a look and like...holy cow! It's amazing I haven't seen anything like it in any part of Cubic Castles. It's so whimsical and warm feeling ^_^ I think everyone should check this place out its amazing.

Comments

• If anyone wants to see what a patch of farm would look like i edited the soil texture into the farming soil (best quality) texture
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    wow thanks for all the farm love :)
    hope to see you all there sooner or later
  • I see the water rows in between and am wondering if that would be the same as watering your plants each day? Reminds me of minecraft, lol. And of course looks really lovely
    @space_fetus
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    edited August 2017
    his farm does indeed look really good..
    But i have seen another one that would blow you away... it's from @david King. It has a beautiful huge windmill in it, it looks amazing!

You might not be able to visit yet as he was still finishing up some parts.
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    scorto7 said:

his farm does indeed look really good..
    But i have seen another one that would blow you away... it's from @david King. It has a beautiful huge windmill in it, it looks amazing!

You might not be able to visit yet as he was still finishing up some parts.

Oooo find me the name of this realm you know I love to celebrate other peoples great work
  • edited August 2017
    Yeah there are a lot of farms that will look absolutely amazing, it wasn't just Space's farm I was in awe of, but the design and personality that goes into his work is something I haven't seen in CC before and it was refreshing to know that someone has imagination lol. No offence to anyone but it really felt like there was effort put into the work and a passion for building I was really impressed. I am not a building critique, I was just so pleased to see something like that, I had to say something. <3
  • My favorite part about Spaces farm is the water tower, it is a large open toilet. No need to get up off the couch, just aim for the stars ranger!