Dog names

edited July 2017 in Off-Topic
I picked out some random dog names and I want to know which is best :D If there is a tie, I pick a name via random ways. Poll closes the 31st of August.

Comments

• edited August 2017
    Come on, I have a pet and I dont know what to name him.

Edit: Darn it, I bumped >.<
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    I had chosen snoopy in the poll... but snoops sounds nice as well ;)
  • What a coincidence, the name Jake was in yellow!
  • I did not complete the poll, cause I dont like any of these . I dont like giving animals I pive with food's names, I prefer giving them more human or normal names, Cause others feel, in my mind, Like it is under you, less important . The most human name I can see Is napoleon, but he was ... Eeeeeeeeh .
  • Waffle! ;3;
  • edited August 2017
    -Gundam- said:

I did not complete the poll, cause I dont like any of these . I dont like giving animals I pive with food's names, I prefer giving them more human or normal names, Cause others feel, in my mind, Like it is under you, less important . The most human name I can see Is napoleon, but he was ... Eeeeeeeeh .

Really? I thought Benjamin was a human name. Jake, Finn, Harry, Copernicus(Polish Astronomer), Ace, Darwin and Monet (French Writer) too.
  • I'd choose Oreo :D
  • -Gundam- said:

I did not complete the poll, cause I dont like any of these . I dont like giving animals I pive with food's names, I prefer giving them more human or normal names, Cause others feel, in my mind, Like it is under you, less important . The most human name I can see Is napoleon, but he was ... Eeeeeeeeh .

Take a funny pill and everything will be alright...
    https://youtu.be/6HQl_CpPT70