Horus As Heartzilla???

Swim_DogSwim_Dog Member
edited February 2016 in General Chat
Will Horus dress up as a Valentine's Day critter? Likewise, all the other holidays they dress up a mod as Bunnyzilla(Easter), Treezilla (X mas), etc. Will they do it this Valentine's Day?

Comments

• i can see horus big with pink on with a tutu and cupid wings with heart wand xD
  • Hehe! Totally!
  • I don't think they're gonna have a valentine's day qbee seeing as Valentine's Day was a little while ago, but Easter is soon and we can hope for the return of Bunnyzilla!
  • Swim_DogSwim_Dog Member
    edited February 2016

LOL YOU CAN GET THE IMAGE OUT OF MY MINIONS NOW POST A PICTURE OF A LLAMA DOING MOVE IT MOVE IT

What does this have to do with 'Heartzilla'?

• Swim_Dog said:

LOL YOU CAN GET THE IMAGE OUT OF MY MINIONS NOW POST A PICTURE OF A LLAMA DOING MOVE IT MOVE IT

What does this have to do with 'Heartzilla'?

It Has EVERYTHING to do with HeartZilla

• Da  LegendDa Legend LebanonMember
    Lol imagine Horus in a huge heart, that would be hilarious xD
  • No, no. It's Horus in a wuvva pig costume. Much more sensible. XD
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

i can see horus big with pink on with a tutu and cupid wings with heart wand xD

OMG XD
    I would love to see that.
  • UNLEASH THE ZILLAS!
  • HorusHorus EnglandMember, Forum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Hmm, a tutu, cupid wings, and a heart wand you say...
  • RexguyRexguy IdahoMember
    Horus Would look so cute in that ^_^
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Horus said:

And you can go around delivering letters xD
  • Da  LegendDa Legend LebanonMember
    Horus said:

The tutu is the most important part xD

YOU STOLE MY IDEA xD

:0 XD sorry but it just sounded like a great idea.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Then I'm afraid xP
  • Whats with all the zillas? xD
  • edited February 2016
    Horus said:

oh there could be more like some one sayed have a nurse hat with it...yea a nurse hat will go good with the pink xD... give me a heads up horus i can lend you my nurse hat if need be xD
  • TarteTarte Member
    edited February 2016
    Swim_Dog said:

Will Horus dress up as a Valentine's Day critter? Likewise, all the other holidays they dress up a mod as Bunnyzilla(Easter), Treezilla (X mas), etc. Will they do it this Valentine's Day?

You forgot 'The Pumpkin King' (halloween) xD