Looking for a clan...

Title says it all :3

Comments

• HoxisHoxis Member
    No because I don't have one xD
  • So upsetting... people hate me 75% said Nu ;-;
  • QbirdQbird Member

So upsetting... people hate me 75% said Nu ;-;

Maybe some trolls or people who don't have a clan .
  • edited July 2017
    If you want me in your clan just simply: Vote Yes and tell me the name of your clan and a brief description of it (What it does, the events, leaders etc.) Also if you do not have a clan, don't bother coming here and saying no.
  • edited July 2017
    This thread is so inactive. Come on! I'm still on my search for the perfect clan (It needs to be fun, have events and a friendly leader)
  • edited July 2017

Hi Angel, I lead a network of clans that you might like.

Go in say: "I would like to join Azure Nation."

Here is their motto:

We believe teamwork is the most valuable thing here. Being solo only gets you so far but, with other people by your side, it's a whole different story. Friendliness is another big thing. Treating others with respect ✊ gives you honor (wip). Leadership is also important for Group Leaders to have. They can't run a group/team without leadership and perseverance. Friendship is important so you can have close relationships with friends you've made. Sometimes the person you hate the most is your best friend.

Great, where do I join? I want a clan with very special events and good people. But i dont wanna go on discord though.
  • obitoobito Member

Great, where do I join? I want a clan with very special events and good people. But i dont wanna go on discord though.

You can reply at this link to join;

https://www.mgnclan.com/forum/index.php?threads/azure-nation.51442/

i'm not in it :p
  • QbirdQbird Member

Ok so the best way to join is the visit: http://mgnclan.com/discord

Then in #chat say: "I would like to join Azure Nation."

He/she said he/she didn't want to go on discord '-'U
  • Welp, any other clan leaders? I had my eye on Mysterious Souls, but AshiMag isnt on...
  • QbirdQbird Member
    Orrr helping hands
  • edited July 2017

You could try assassinations clan (not-=MGN=). They do some really cool projects!

Cool
    -Gundam- said:

Orrr helping hands

Hmm, could you describe what they do?

• QbirdQbird Member

You could try assassinations clan (not-=MGN=). They do some really cool projects!

Cool
    -Gundam- said:

Orrr helping hands

Hmm, could you describe what they do?

Go check Achi's thread about it, basically its a newbie helping clan, cant say much else, Im not in it
  • I need something, open and international. Like this
    https://youtu.be/ji51y8ALuQ8
  • http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/3654/helping-hands/p1
    Athena Shy has a thread up about the clan, when she is back from vacation it will be up and about in game.
  • You can join The Grand Alliance, we are a clan that is slowly growing ^^
  • edited August 2017

You can join The Grand Alliance, we are a clan that is slowly growing ^^

Hmm, anything special? Im glad its new though! :D I can help shape the clan :)

Whats the name of the Headquarters though? I sent you a friend request
  • almighty one accept you just send me friend request
  • I have a clan called Secret Service (we stop scammers or learn about scams so we can deal with them) join I ma leader -stinky poo
  • almighty one accept you just send me friend request

Do they do like, cool games and stuff?
  • You could try assassinations clan (not-=MGN=). They do some really cool projects!

Hi angel, TAC is always accepting amazing new members and we would be glad to accept you. We are a roman themed clan and hold regular fun events.
  • edited August 2017

Hi angel, TAC is always accepting amazing new members and we would be glad to accept you. We are a roman themed clan and hold regular fun events.
    Ooh, may I join? Ill send you a friend request right away!

Im usually online all day...

Im proud of it...

But its also an embarassement because im a technology kinda person.