Glitched Mining

edited July 2017 in Bug Reports
As I was bombing away at an emerald deposit things were going swell until I contacted iron deposits. Soon as the bomb went off I got this pop up window happened. I had to click ok MANY times and each time I clicked ok the window got lighter. It was solid black as if I was banned then disappeared. This occurred multiple times and I handed Mr. Pengy a set of bombs to which he got it as well.

It may of just been a glitched deposit because it gave us like 500 iron ore, and a ton of emeralds O_O!

Comments

• AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Grey, why you gotta break things? xP
  • Is it repeatable? I have never seen this before.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    CosmicCow said:

Is it repeatable? I have never seen this before.

I tried a few times while in the mine with Grey, happened once and not again.
  • I did it twice but we were working on the same ore deposit. It does not happen with side ores, I have not spent the time trying to find any ore in forest mines that are not on the sides. May require specific conditions or just have been an irregularity in the spawning.
  • QbirdQbird Member
    edited July 2017
    CosmicCow said:

Is it repeatable? I have never seen this before.

Hapened to me too, though I had to click onky once to get rid of it, it took time
  • Ok so it is happening to others O_O! Lordy save us all \:O:/
  • Happened to me to when i was bombing for fun.....
    I wonder if its not cause they are starting the upload for farm update??? O.o
  • edited July 2017
    There was Buki! To my knowledge no low levels who would not have the geologist perk were present. There could of been a low level sneaking around.
  • QbirdQbird Member
    lucaaa795 said:

There was Buki! To my knowledge no low levels who would not have the geologist perk were present. There could of been a low level sneaking around.

There is a way to mess around with the geologist perk if X players (unsure how much X is) are in a mine and some have some dont have the geologist perk
    I did some research last month and reported a part of the bug to cosmic,but i also witnessed a case of emeralds being duplicated by accident because of some error in the perks system.(reported)
    @CosmicCow we need the update with the fixes for many bugs asap xD
    Happened to me while I was alone , and had Geo perk .
  • CosmicCowCosmicCow Member
    edited July 2017
    There was a key bug surrounding perks and ores/gems. I have hotfixed the issue and will restart the live server shortly to apply the fix. Normally we like to wait until updates for these things, but this one has the potential for abuse.
    EDIT: This has been corrected on the live server now.