Strange Ways Of Thinking

I was thinking about the farm update where to our knowledge Pigs have no use. It brought up the question why is it ok in peoples minds to slaughter babies but the thought of a pig being butchered is disturbing? Chicken eggs, if put in the right environment will turn into baby chicks at least in the real world. Chicken egg consumption fresh off the farm is denying a chicken life. I just think it is weird how our moral system is lol.

Comments

• I don't think we would kill animals in a cartoon game ehhh.
    It is very weird to think about.
    Also pigs are scary to look at. They have just black endless holes for their eyes
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    edited July 2017
    I won't go depth into this- I'll probably even give adults nightmares.

I don't think the killing of animals is bad... but when done in things like Factory Farms then that's where I say it's wrong. That's my opinion :D

But IG, Pigs should poop bacon
  • soap barsoap bar Member
    edited July 2017

I don't think the killing of animals is bad... but when done in things like Factory Farms then that's where I say it's wrong. That's my opinion :D

So they poop their own meat?
    What if we just pooped our own flesh daily?
    scary to think about
  • Can you imagine pigs pooping bacon it be fantastic.

It is just weird that people are ok with chicken eggs but against bacon :O:
  • Can you imagine pigs pooping bacon it be fantastic.

It is just weird that people are ok with chicken eggs but against bacon :O:

wel chickens its different.
    its birth with chickens
  • i want poop in game
    pigs poop a lot in real life
    why can't we have digital poop?
    :Q:
  • well, not every egg has a baby chicken inside lol
  • Piratax10 said:

well, not every egg has a baby chicken inside lol

SHHHHH
    THE KIDS DONT NEED TO KNOW THAT.
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    The real question is why killing a chicken "fetus" is not a moral gray area, but killing a human "fetus" is.
    *shrugs* Humans.
  • Because we dont see animals as equals :O:
  • Because we dont see animals as equals :O:

We're just filthy
  • We are just filthy animals! HUE HUE HUE.
  • PimyddPimydd Member
    I understand what you mean, but if you're saying that killing a pig gives you meat in game then you would keep needing to buy new pigs. I say a good use for pigs would be: you are able to collect their poop and load it into some kind of compost bin / silo and after 1-4 days you can use it as fertalizer for your crops.
  • ValleyValley Member
    edited July 2017

The pig poops it's dead self but still lives on? O.O
  • I don't think we should kill the pigs....you don't mess with things that have giant dish platter sized eyes that are black holes of death. That is a one way ticket to eternal damnation and suffering. Like eggs...even though I will be murdering them they are not watching me (or are they dun dun dun)
  • I have suggestion in regards to Mr. Penguin..

How about when the pig is full grown it will bare a piglet.
    And later after giving birth to piglet the mother pig will just *poof* and become meat?? xD
    And when you fry the meat you will get beacon
    And also make stew in couldron xD

Ps: Sad piglet, but his mom was also alone when bought in the box right?
  • QbirdQbird Member
    Oh god , the day when my 3 irl pig pets have been given away =_='...

Slaughter any animal in any game is the thing I avoid the most, maybe some are sensitive to it, and its just a bad Idea imo . There was a lot of players disliking headless , so killing animals is further the limit . But its not our game, we cant decide I guess.

BUT, if eggs arent developped enough, I guess they cant be considered as living or sensitive. Idk
  • -Gundam- said:

Slaughter any animal in any game is the thing I avoid the most, maybe some are sensitive to it, and its just a bad Idea imo . There was a lot of players disliking headless , so killing animals is further the limit . But its not our game, we cant decide I guess.

BUT, if eggs arent developped enough, I guess they cant be considered as living or sensitive. Idk

miencratf?
  • QbirdQbird Member

-Gundam- said:

miencratf?
    Meinkampf ?
    lel
    But why tho minecraft isnt the only game with pigs ·>·
  • -Gundam- said:

-Gundam- said:

miencratf?
    Meinkampf ?
    lel
    Survival Craft,
    MineRealms, build and fine.
    CraftMine.
    3D Craft: Survive and Craft
  • Chicken eggs that haven't been fertilized do NOT have a chance of makin babies. No rooster means no fertilized eggs.... Yet the hen still lays them. So in essence eating eggs is just a way of keeping the grass clean, or the hen house... As decomposing egg smell bad!!! yuck
    As for the rest of it well i wont get into it with you. The environment n all that would benefit from ppl eating animals less... As well as the whole protect a life thing, i agree with you. But on the subject of eggs..... Nothing wrong there
  • -Gundam- said:

-Gundam- said:

miencratf?
    Meinkampf ?
    lel
    Survival Craft,
    CraftMine.
  • Ummm... Eggs we eat dont have babies in them XD Chickens lay eggs all the time, but there are no babies in them, but when chickens and roosters breed, the chicken lays an egg with a baby in it.
  • Piratax10 said:

-Gundam- said:

-Gundam- said:

miencratf?
    Meinkampf ?
    lel
    Survival Craft,
    CraftMine.
    Yes, Zelda exists also. But you don't kill pigs in it.
  • QbirdQbird Member
    Piratax10 said:

-Gundam- said:

-Gundam- said:

miencratf?
    Meinkampf ?
    lel
    Survival Craft,
    CraftMine.
    Heeeeeeeey thats mah childhood right there, I luv throwing pigs from the highest rock