Cubic Castles Movie

Hey guys! So the first thing i know you are going to ask is: "Is this a movie contest?" No. Its a movie im going to record with selected actors and will be posted on youtube.

We have our characters, of course. Comment down below which character you want to audition as and put down your name.
V

Main Character Cast

GTQwertzy - Main Character; Has a love for books; cares much for his freinds
Kewby CakeSlab - Main Character's Freind; Is and Astronomist; Loves to play Violin
Slyme King - Evil Character; Attacks Qbee City; Tries to take over Qbee City
GTQwertzy's Dad - Side Character; Only appears at the beginning and end
Runaway Qbee (CarpententerSam) - At first he wants to help the slyme king, but then sides with GTQwertzy; Really scary when mad

Backround Character Cast

Bully #1 - Hates GTQwertzy because he is smarter than him
Bully #2 - Wants to be freinds with GTQwertzy; Goes missing in the batle between GTQwertzy and the Slyme King
GTQwertzy's Mom - Goes missing in the batle between GTQwertzy and the Slyme King

The way the Movie will work is wewill record all the clips. Then i will attach them all together and release it as one full movie.

Yes, you can ask me questions through the comments :)

Bye, and, Happy Day!

Comments

• soap barsoap bar Member
    edited July 2017
    Can I be the Mom? :D
    I love being side characters/Damsel in distress.
    Princess Potato
  • I would like to audition as Kewby CakeSlab.
    Question: When will you record?
  • I would like to audition as Kewby CakeSlab.

I have not decided yet. I have to gather some actors first ;)
  • i want to audition as GTQwertzy

Reason - i have acting experience, i barley mess up, the line of "cares much for his freinds" is true to me

Question - Who is going to record if u arnt the main charactor

Reason - i have acting experience, i barley mess up, the line of "cares much for his freinds" is true to me

Im recording ;)

Im recording ;)
    Where are you gonna be when recording? The camera is set to your character? are you gonna be hiding and point the camera to us?

Im recording ;)
    Where are you gonna be when recording? The camera is set to your character? are you gonna be hiding and point the camera to us?
    I bought a 15 x 15 room for the house. That's the only scenery I have right now. I will add more areas for the outside and for the Slyme kingdom. Yes, I will be hiding underneath the ground and recording.

And...

i want to audition as GTQwertzy

I would like to audition as Kewby CakeSlab.

Can I be the Mom? :D
    I love being side characters/Damsel in distress.
    Princess Potato

I won't be the main character btw. I'm the director and editor o.o
    And you are all added to the list. :)
  • YESSSS.
    I AM THE MUM.
    MUMMY? COULD I HAVE A SLIP OF TEA?
  • Miss HadesMiss Hades Member
    edited July 2017
    I would like to audition for the "Ruanaway Qbee" or the "Slyme King". I don't know why but I always liked, no loved, the villains better than the heroes. I hope it's okay that I'm female and the roles are male. :p

P.S I sometimes can randomly go afk in the game. But I hope that won't happen during filming, if I get the part. ;)

Question: Will there be costumes and if so, do we have to get them or do you provide them for us?
  • I would like to audition for the "Ruanaway Qbee" or the "Slyme King". I don't know why but I always liked, no loved, the villains better than the heroes. I hope it's okay that I'm female and the roles are male. :p

P.S I sometimes can randomly go afk in the game. But I hope that won't happen during filming, if I get the part. ;)

Question: Will there be costumes and if so, do we have to get them or do you provide them for us?

All the characters are female except for GTQwertzy and The dad And "Slyme King" ;p
  • I would like to audition for the "Ruanaway Qbee" or the "Slyme King". I don't know why but I always liked, no loved, the villains better than the heroes. I hope it's okay that I'm female and the roles are male. :p

All the characters are female except for GTQwertzy and The dad And "Slyme King" ;p
    Then, may I take the role of the "Runaway Qbee"?
    And please answer this question:

I will provide them for you :)
  • :D im main charactor :p
  • Minister9Minister9 Member
    edited July 2017
    Mobe - Slyme King please
  • Can i be GTQwertzy's Dad? I always wanted to act on that cc things

I will provide them for you :)

Okay thank you for answering my question ^^
    Anyway, how do we know if we got the part or not?
  • When will we start?
    Also Tomk, that means I'm your wife xD
  • When will we start?

ur my waifu

• Tomk2005 said:

When will we start?

ur my waifu

;-;
  • When will we start?

Have not decided.

Okay thank you for answering my question ^^
    Anyway, how do we know if we got the part or not?

I have it on a list

Tomk2005 said:

When will we start?

ur my waifu

;-;
    O_o
  • soap barsoap bar Member
    edited July 2017
    oops it was answered
  • If i = main charactor i need a dad/mom and they can just be like "hi" and never show up again XD
  • QbirdQbird Member
    If you need clothings, I would be happy to help find them for you . I cant participate in the film because I might have keyboard issues, as always , but if you need any help, not only for clothings, Feel free to pm me .
  • what i can be o.o
  • Aj Baryza said:

what i can be o.o

@Aj Baryza , we need two more actors for the bullies. I understand if you dont want to act. :)
  • :D im main charactor :p

And I'm your mum.
  • Amazing!i will too,but you need to collect background music,did you have it? :D
  • edited July 2017

Amazing!i will too,but you need to collect background music,did you have it? :D

Im making it.
    Edit: @-Gundam- I have all the clothing and costumes provided. This isn't necessary.
  • edited July 2017
    I wanna be bully #2, even thought the nature of bullying isnt in me... I do make a good bossy and mean impression though.
  • Aj Baryza said:

what i can be o.o

@Aj Baryza , we need two more actors for the bullies. I understand if you dont want to act. :)
    i dont want to be a bullier though, is there another?