Random crash

SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
I am building my farm, but I crash like each 3-5 min...
Somebody else with this issue?

Comments

• Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    What you playing on?
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator

What you playing on?

Steam, all info are in that error box :P
  • I have had this loads of times... It's annoying...
  • PimyddPimydd Member
    I was in a room with 3 other people and we all crashed at the same time at one point.
  • PertweePertwee Member
    edited July 2017
    This has happend to me before, Except I try and open the game and it repteadly happens :U and pimydd it's happend to me to
  • HoxisHoxis Member
    The issue commonly occurs once I attempt to reach my realm using the search box. After fetching realm information, it decides to crash. Quite an annoying experience as it sometimes happens frequently. On top of that, I also sometimes get an issue where a few parts of the world become invisible after I alt tab. (relogging/re-entering the realm usually fixes the problem for me).
  • It sometimes (rarely) happened to me when i cancel a whisper or cancel a launchpad :/
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Not sure why.. I mean... we did push some new clients recently. If you're on the very latest steam client I suppose it's possible there's an issue with something in your realm. What is the realm called? can you detect any particular thing happening when it crashes. Like does it always crash when using a certain feature?
  • edited August 2017
    I have been crashing A LOT lately anywhere and everywhere where it full on boots me to my desktop, not a simple DC. I will begin sharing such instances of this.

Edit- There are several instances like cancelling a whisper that will always make you crash please look into this. Aside from that I have been crashing randomly from placing blocks, walking through doors etc. Generally two to three times a day sometimes more O_O! When I never crashed before unless I did one of the specific instances like cancelling a whisper. I have not been looking at what the windows say and no I cant send them for complicated reasons lol. I will now start looking at them to see if they are all the same reason.

Edit 2- Again I crashed and it also has a similar message of stacked walk. I took a photo but it is pretty much the same thing as the above image.
  • Not sure why.. I mean... we did push some new clients recently. If you're on the very latest steam client I suppose it's possible there's an issue with something in your realm. What is the realm called? can you detect any particular thing happening when it crashes. Like does it always crash when using a certain feature?

I don't play on the steam CC, and yes it will almost always crash when using a certain feature. When I go on the sky map and search for my realm, Dextremity, it will load me to the location, but then decide to crash right after. I've tried using the sky map and searching with realms other than mine but they all turned out normal.