One Above All Weekly Building Contest

Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member

Weekly Building Contests:

Welcome to Weekly Building Contest. It's pretty simple- every 2 weeks I'll hold 1 Building Contest (Last 1 week)

This is a PUBLIC Event. You do NOT need to be in our Clan to join in

Week 1:

Monday: Plots for Renting!
Tuesday:
Wednesday: Removing Plot Bumpers, if need be.
Thursday:
Friday:
Saturday:
Sunday:

Week 2:

Monday-Wednesday: Waiting for plots to end!
Wednesday-Friday: Judging
Saturday-Sunday: Collecting items and preparing for the next Contest

I hope the two Spoilers were not too confusing.

Prizes:

• 1st: 10,000c
  • 2nd: 7,500c
  • 3rd: 2,500c

They'll be 20 plots as of right now, it may increase if needed. Renting lasts 1 week and will Cost you 10 Cubits.

Any forms of copying others will have you removed from the current and all future contests. Prizes will be left on plots via a piggy as of Saturday morning. No begging the judges (not me) for the votes. Plot are named by sections not names- do not leave your name on your plot. I don't need to know it, but you can PM your (Building Section) if you wish me to know- for issues such as copying etc.

Comments

• Ill enter the building contest :)
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    i will be sure to check this out!
  • What's the realm name? + Any specific theme?
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Realm name is: Weekly Building Contest

Themes will be on signs within the realm & on discord
  • epieownzepieownz Member
    edited July 2017
    I'm in. super cool idea
  • What time will renting the plots be? (Sorry for asking all these questions)
  • Can we still sign up for this?

Can we still sign up for this?

I don't know where you got 'sign up' from... it's a realm with rentals. First 20 to rent get em
  • Can we still sign up for this?

I don't know where you got 'sign up' from... it's a realm with rentals. First 20 to rent get em
    ah okay, i thought you need to sign up for the plot, because I visited the realm, it has a unrented plot but no bumper around it.
  • i join.. dont said its CLOSED !
    Rentals will be opening up this coming Wednesday, until Friday, to which they'll be closed. There are only 20 Plots ready so be quick, I guess? I'll say on my wall & discord once they're ready :)
  • Can I enter?
    All 20 plots are eaten, super fast... I'll be up-ing the amount of plots from 20 to 36
  • Couldnt find a plot ;-; rip
    BUMP! Bringing this back, I didn't think it was worth making a new Topic so...

Also, for this week only, Imma start Tuesday not Monday as I've got a few things to finish in the Realm!
  • I hope I can join this time!!

I hope I can join this time!!

Add me IG if you wish and if you're online I'll give ya a reminder.
  • I hope I can join this time!!

Peng, I already have you IG unless you deleted me lol. I'll be at school for the majority of the day so not sure if a reminder will help :((

I hope I can join this time!!

Peng, I already have you IG unless you deleted me lol. I'll be at school for the majority of the day so not sure if a reminder will help :((
    I honestly cannot remember who's on my friends list unless I removed you before Christmas. I haven't deleted anyone since then so. I'll check later when I'm online
    Rentals go up in 30minutes! I won't do a holla, I'll leave it solely to forums players to find and enter if they wish. Anyways! There's 19 Rentals! 10x10.

Theme: Water Fountain

I'm sure you can judge, Eag :D!
  • Oh wow this will be fun I have already rented a plot so I can enter and the theme is different. I'll make sure to build the best (OR build the worst) and thanks for hosting this.
  • I have rented a plot as well, and I’ve started building, thanks for this awesome opportunity!
    edited June 2018
    All Plots are rented now. I'll give everyone til 2nd of Jun, Saturday. Then I'll get judging.

edited June 2018
    We'll do judging tomorrow morning now :).

We're stopping this event after tomorrow, personally this is the most time consuming event and the most unpopular. So we feel its worth stopping and putting more work into other events :)
  • Well I had a blast doing this. Thanks
    Winners have been picked! We are considering to do another event, we'll see. Your rewards are on your plots