Place New Realm Crash Follows

Sometime ago I bought a realm and was going to name it Cubic something....the details are rather fuzzy now as many moons passed but the deed disappeared when placing it, I never saw it again but that is not the point of this topic. Ever since I bought that deed each time I buy a new deed and try to place it I always crash to the desktop. The only way I am able to place a new realm is if I use the lobby bumper to name them. Then I can safely place them without crashing. Placing them, then naming them on the overworld it is not possible. I have uninstalled CC and done many different things to no avail.

Comments

•  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Sounds like some lingering problem that was triggered at the initial placement attempt of the realm way back.
    I would put all of this in a support ticket for mabz.
    Sure he can get to the bottom of it for you.
    http://help.cubiccastles.com/support/
  • I would turn to support but I have problems with support, it is hard to understand or explain. Lets just say Grey can't use support.
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    Same here...
    Also vending crash is back when you setup the prices.
    Using Steam.

Error:

@CosmicCow @SirKewberth @mabz
  • edited July 2017
    This has been the case for sometime for me, it is just I forgot that I had the problem because support is not an option and I just keep things to myself. A lot of things make me crash. For example I can't cancel whispers because it makes me crash as well. When I make a whisper and decide I don't want to whisper I eithier have a choice of sending a whisper to a random person to confuse them or crash :O:.
  • This has been the case for sometime for me, it is just I forgot that I had the problem because support is not an option and I just keep things to myself. A lot of things make me crash. For example I can't cancel whispers because it makes me crash as well.

Canceling whispers makes me crash as well as canceling the trade command
    Tons of things make people crash
  • MabzMabz Forum Administrator, Customer Support
    This has been a bug ever since. Send me a PM with the details here instead and I'll have a look at your lost deed.