can u mute this kid ;-; ?

please dude it he is swearing :O my friend send me this pic to put it on fourms so pls can u mute him or do somethingggggg

Comments

• -sigh-
  • Yeah there are guys like this -_- ...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Private message a mod about this with the screenshot. Be initiative! :)
  • This is really rude but not hes not cussing....
  • This is really rude but not hes not cussing....

G** is censored in game
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    He's not cursing, but he is being homophobic, which I believe is also deserving of a ban.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    I'll have a look at this. In the future pm a mod on the forums.
    The word gay is being uncensored soon,, but yeah he's using it in a derogatory manner here.
  • QbirdQbird Member
    gdog said:

The word gay is being uncensored soon,, but yeah he's using it in a derogatory manner here.

That's some good news .
  • axelloaxello Member
    gdog said:

oh yes we always say "lagay" then it will censored it then we say "maglagey" or "lagey" which means put there
  • I personally am not gay, but I do have a friend who is, so when someone is made fun of for it, I'm sorry to say it but I would have verbally beaten that guy up. That guy didn't deserve anything of the sort by what we see, and people are put down for feelings by people who are just too lonely in life to care. I'm kinda glad I wasn't there, 'cause I probably would have been banned from the game for a bit :). I don't like people who discriminate. But at the same time, I'm sorry I couldn't help you out there. If your homosexual, tell the whole world of you want, nobody is going to care. It's just a person. If anyone hate-talks you again, do what you just did, because that will be looked into, and he better be punished.
  • I personally am not gay, but I do have a friend who is, so when someone is made fun of for it, I'm sorry to say it but I would have verbally beaten that guy up. That guy didn't deserve anything of the sort by what we see, and people are put down for feelings by people who are just too lonely in life to care. I'm kinda glad I wasn't there, 'cause I probably would have been banned from the game for a bit :). I don't like people who discriminate. But at the same time, I'm sorry I couldn't help you out there. If your homosexual, tell the whole world of you want, nobody is going to care. It's just a person. If anyone hate-talks you again, do what you just did, because that will be looked into, and he better be punished.

not worth it to post in this thread anymore, JustMeg protested to uncensor gay. and it has been probably resolved since this thread is about 4-5 months old.
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Do not bump old and outdated topics. Check the date of the discussion/last comments before posting.
    Locking this up.
This discussion has been closed.