Banned from lobby

I was sitting in a lobby talking to a player mamed koekenbak when all of a sudden i get this popup and im teleported to another lobby. I cant tell who it was but i did manage to nab a screenshot of the actusl banned popup.
I am not joking it actually happened

Comments

• Here is the screenshot i took of the popup
  • You don't get banned from the realm/ lobby/ room. you only get kicked out then you can come back again.
  • Maybe it's a prank.
  • clickbait
  • it's not a prank I was just banned from the lobby what is happening
  • Jadabug said:

it's not a prank I was just banned from the lobby what is happening

really?
    wowsers
  • Jadabug said:

really?
    wowsers
    I was talking to Natey and Y1 and then Y1 and I were banned ;-;
  • Jadabug said:

Jadabug said:

really?
    wowsers
    I was talking to Natey and Y1 and then Y1 and I were banned ;-;
    oh wowsers
  • QbirdQbird Member
    from what I heard, anyone can acess setup now, so banning people is possible.
  • QbirdQbird Member
    lucaaa795 said:

Guys.
    Relax.
    Its just a bug.Everyone can access setup now by using the trick but he can only fake-ban people from that realm/room.Your permissions on who is building or who can see the setup ARE NOT AFFECTED.
    Also,you can send a ticket because i guess that they can find whoever fake-banned you.
    ETA of a fix:max 1 year.

I just hope it wont delay the farming pack
  • RYBIERYBIE Member
    lucaaa795 said:

Guys.
    Relax.
    Its just a bug.Everyone can access setup now by using the trick but he can only fake-ban people from that realm/room.Your permissions on who is building or who can see the setup ARE NOT AFFECTED.
    Also,you can send a ticket because i guess that they can find whoever fake-banned you.

Well I don't think mabz will waste his time to find who bans each person lol..
  • lucaaa795 said:

Guys.
    Relax.

Whats the trick?
  • RYBIERYBIE Member
    eagence said:

lucaaa795 said:

Guys.
    Relax.

Whats the trick?
    Dark Dark Magic... Too Dark To Share ^_^
    But Slim Will Bring The Light,
    And A Fix Will Be Done
    Until that time let the purge begin...

Besides the joke I know Nothing,
    At least thats what u need to know,
    As Grey says, "I am a Good Boy"
    There will be lots of wating for crops to grow... ^_^
    Eww 0_0 This guy is a magician (BE CAREFULL)!
  • PiousPious Member
    eagence said:

Besides the joke none also needs to worry too ^_^
    Bans are not real and not remaining, more like an annoying joke of a troll...

And no its not me, I just like to joke about situation,
    Due to certain things that may cause issues for certain players in certain ways,
    its best to not share the trick with public if you know, since people may abuse.
    I think its obvious that a fix will be done after test of crops (since its not done yet)

AND ALSO:
    You have no reason to be worried about hacks, or soomeone trying to steal your items, the bug cannot be exploited in this way, and not cause any issues like stealing cubits/realms or items as some seen. So as Luca said, Relax...

And also unless you abused the glitch in a way that you eliminate someone off the lobby or etc. for personal issues, economical gain or fake prove of moderational/administrational skills, its not regarded as abuse.

In other words if you know the trick and show it to anyone who wants to see the trick and claims he is testing it or helping beta, you are not regarded as one who abused it.

But please until an official expression or fix, do not spread the method in anyway, anyhow to not see people causing issues or annoying each other... (as if like they aren't now :D )

Thank You.

Hush. Now.