b3achy's Mini-Emporium - Specializing in Various Resources / Blocks (including Deep Forest items)

124»

Comments

• Restocked! Also, check out BCWillie's Deep Forest resources in his Garden Vends (through the portal).
  • Restocked (though I'm mining for Fir tops)...but everything else restocked as of this evening! :) Thanks for your business!!
  • Thanks for the business! Someone wiped me out after I restocked last time before I could even bump the thread! Thanks for your continued business!

Restocked today at about 2:30pm EDT/11:30 CC time. Added a row of cakes and pies for the holidays.
  • Thanks for the business! Bump...did a mini-restock tonight!
  • No more gold. huhuhu
  • CubicNews said:

No more gold. huhuhu

I only restock about once a week, per the OP and the signs in the game. Still have a few days...guess I need to get mining...
  • Thanks for the awesome and loyal customers!! I don't even have to bump the post for the store to get wiped out.

Did a partial restock tonight, about 4 vends (yellow dye, cotton, rubber, and fir tree tops) are empty as I don't have enough inventory for them right now (and I depleted my stock of a few others with the vend restock tonight)...so I'm out mining. Been distracted with candy gathering lately, so I've not been properly building up the inventory...I need to get back on track ;)
  • Thanks for the continued loyal customers, and thanks to SuperXtreme for linking to our shop in his Community Shop! Thanks also to BCWillie for moving his Deep Forest Resources into the Emporium to broaden the type of resources being offered in the emporium. See OP for all the prices.

Restocked at 7pm EST / 4pm CC time on 9 Nov 2018.
  • Thanks to all the great customers! Restocked. Dyes are discontinued, but we will continue to carry berries so you can make dyes yourself (trying to do both was just getting to be too hard with RL commitments and other things in the game). Replaced the vends with some seasonal clothing, but may also stock some seasonal deco blocks.

Attempting to keep the vends filled daily this weekend, so check the shop regularly. I don't always post here when I restock with the added traffic flow from Super's Community Shop (getting wiped out regularly without bumping the thread).
  • Restocked! Enjoy!
  • Restocked earlier today. Also have some Ice and Ice Boulders for the season to go with the snow blocks. Sadly I'm super low on snow covered fir tree tops, but I do have some fir tree tops in the vends.
  • Restocked yesterday but forgot to post. Happy New Year!!
  • Thanks for all the consistent customers over the years!! Since the Community Shop has closed, traffic has been a little lighter, so will start bumping this thread again to let folks know when the shop is restocked. See the OP for the updated item/price lists.
  • Thanks for all the shoppers! Mini-Emporium has been mostly refilled. Be sure to check BCWillie's shop too (via portal or warp food), if something isn't available in the Mini-Emporium due to being sold out or not refilled. Have a great weekend!
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited October 2019
    Partial restock today (missing gems, trunks, oil - will try to get them restocked later), but mostly bumping because there are deep forest resources (slime blocks, slime balls, splats, etc), mountain blocks and fairy blocks available that are often desired for Halloween builds. Enjoy!