Changeable Name Perks

UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
I am a lvl 50 stuck with the 5th name perk, Ever since I became a lvl 50 I wanted my lvl 1 name perk back. It would be amazing if you added the option to change between the 5 perks.

Comments

• Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    The 100th time I have seen this suggestion, we all want it. It's been suggested for months and months.... I don't think we'll ever get changeable perk levels! :(
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Yeah, I have heard from lots of people (mainly lvl 50's) wanting changeable name perks.
    I have wanted it since I got level 2 font perk.
  • I kinda wish that will happen, but it is less likely to be add then other ideas.
    Lvl 1 in the best.
    Orenzo said:

I kinda wish that will happen, but it is less likely to be add then other ideas.

Well, if we keep asking I am sure one day we'll get it. The admins cannot ignore so many requests... D:

Personally I bet they're planning on doing something, knowing them we'll 'ave to pay.
    Hopefully
  • 'Dragon' said:

Lvl 1 in the best.

Yeh I am only getting the 1st one

Orenzo said:

I kinda wish that will happen, but it is less likely to be add then other ideas.

Well, if we keep asking I am sure one day we'll get it. The admins cannot ignore so many requests... D:

Personally I bet they're planning on doing something, knowing them we'll 'ave to pay.
    Yeh sooner or later they are going to add it with a lot of requests
  • Yeh there are many topics that talk about the same things that why many topics are getting closed by forum mods and game mods.
This discussion has been closed.