Birthday Present for Verified CC Members

I think it would be nice if on your birthday the game gave you something.
Perhaps 1k cubits or a present box would appear in your realm for you to keep or open where you'd get a random present.
As the title suggests, this would only be for members with verified birthdays, like perhaps forum members or maybe you have to log in here and add your birthday somehow. That way the game would give you only a present on that day.
I think it would be nice.
I realize it would complicated to stop this from abuse... So maybe your i.p. is attached? Im not sure, i dont really do software... But... Wouldn't it be nice?
And yes of course i thought of this cause my birthday is coming up on July 6th. Lols

Comments

• Minister9Minister9 Member
    edited July 2017
    No. I don't like this idea. We are not greedy -1 (This is just my opinion)

I will of course give ppl presents for their birthday but I don't think the staff/game should. The game might go out of business and ppl could make alts. It would be really messed up...
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Wait do u mean irl bday or qbee bday? :o
  • Yakroo said:

Wait do u mean irl bday or qbee bday? :o

I meant real birthday..... But perhaps a qbee birthday, one year after joining would be a way to stop abuse? Not sure as people could of course get alts

And @imp Its not greedy for a game to do this, i did mean a small present. Itd be a way for the game developers to say hey, thanks for being here with us for so long!!
    I def do NOT think staff itself should give out a present. NO WAY!! I meant an automated system....
  • About the alt problem, maybe you should be level 30+ to get the present
  • Hmmm
  • I like the idea of annual rewards commemorating your first day in cubic castles rather than birthdays.
  • I love this idea! If it required your account to be a certain age like a year it would defiantly reduce abuse but further things would need to be implemented security wise. Like be level twenty five :)!

Also Happy Birthday Mary ^_^!
  • Make it limited to one account on your ip. The account it goes to would depend of which one you play most often(basically your main account)
  • Make it un-trade-able/un-give-able(if that's even a word)/un-drop-able/not able to be put in chests
    Just like the starter deed
    I don't think they'll be a point abusing alts
  • It's a very nice idea for me having the game itself give us something on our birthday cause in my experience, there are lot of my friends tp then saying im sad, lonely etc. cause nobody has given him/her a gift yet, well xD its hard explaining them but whenever someone tp to me like that i always like wanted to see their birth certificate first lol.. but anyways, in my "opinion" about this, it would be hard dealing or making a solution to make it fair suggesting for that limited ip it would be like a little unfair to those with the ones having relatives playing using the same ip address like me. my little brother and I play at the same time using only one ip address so that means only one of us could benefit it something like that but I hope this would be approved or happen one day cause theres always a way xD... and advance Happy Birthday !!! :D