Someone is stealing my shop design

Hello everyone! Thank you for checking out this discussion.

Here's the deal. This player named *Filinx* has been very suspicious. Here's why I think this

#1- Sometimes I come into my shop, Endless Expansion. I go in there to check in on it or to go into my portal room. Sometimes I see *Filinx* in there just walking or standing around. He doesn't buy anything. How I know this? Because I always check my vends and nothing has been bought since my last holla. Usually I'll see *Filinx* leave about a minute or two after I entered my realm. This I didn't think about since the next fact.

#2- So my realm has 3 main colors and they're all pixel blocks. White pixel blocks, grey pixel blocks, and light grey pixel blocks. If you don't believe this then go to my shop, Endless Expansion. I was at my most trusted friend's storage. This friend is lonely_island. I came to his storage as we were working on a project and he was crafting the materials needed. I see *Filinx* in that realm trading with lonely_island. I ask what he sold to *Filinx* and he said. "I sold him light grey, grey, and white pixel blocks." So after I asked that I went to *Filinx* as he was still in the realm. This is my third piece of evidence.

#3- I went to ask *Filinx* why he bought the pixel blocks. He says "it's for my shop." Before this I've been to his shop. He's got a nice design I won't lie. But, he has no pixel blocks for sale in there. Before this all (a little background info) he had a holla and I went to his shop like any normal human being. He was buying rares so I said "brb lemme go to my shop and get some rares." I add him (so I can go back of course) and sell him the rare item (I do not remember what it was). Then he asks to go to my shop. I didn't think about it at first. *Filinx* Seemed like a good inocent person. I bring him to my realm. We negotiate prices and he buys two items. We part ways after that. (End of background info) Anyways I see no pixel blocks for sale anywhere. Usually people don't sell light grey, grey and white pixel blocks. So now my next question I asked him is my fourth piece of evidence.

#4- I asked him also. "Is your shop gonna have a similar design of my shop?" I ask this to just wonder. *Filinx* Ignores my question, I ask it again because I think he wasn't paying attention. He starts acting fishy. He just leaves the realm. And logs off. But a few minutes later he's online again.

#5- Now I've been suspicious about *Filinx* and wanting to speak to him. A day passed by. As I'm building a new buying room for myself and friends he tps to me. *Filinx* says "Hello Super" but I'm not taking it. I got right down to the point. I state "hey you didn't answer my question yesterday, is your shop gonna have a similar design of mine?" He stops walking around. Now he's doing what he did the day before this, he left the realm. So after a few hours I get back online as I went out to do things outside of Cubic castles. I tp to him and start saying his name "Filinx"... no answer "Filinx"... he left the realm. I keep following him but he's ignoring me.

My conclusion- I believe that *Filinx* shall copy my shop's design. I believe that stealing someone's building ideas and not giving any credit to them is unfair. Especially if he does more hollas than the original design creator. If there's anything any moderators can do that would be helpful. Yes I understand that I do not have any copyright stamps or anything to protect my realm from others stealing its design. Any help would be appreciated as I've been working on this shop starting from 1/10/17 and still is not fully done.

Moderators please contact me if there's anything I can do to counter this. I do not want to ban him from my realm because first, he is not listening to me, seconded he may start drama in the hollas and I don't have the time and cubits to help prove my point on why I banned him.

Comments

• Nothing they can do yet lol especially as you only think he will copy. Even if he has copied, I don't think similar designs are disallowed
  • Misticall said:

Nothing they can do yet lol especially as you only think he will copy. Even if he has copied, I don't think similar designs are disallowed

Yeah it sucks but it took me months to think of this shop design. And now someone will probably take it from me. :/ I wonder why people like to take other people's ideas and act like it's their idea. It just annoys me as I've been working on this shop for a very long time and wondering how to make it speaking to the eye and now someone is gonna take it. I'd just like them to at least put a sign saying "Design by Super Block Boy. Not my design" but you know no one does that.
  • Misticall said:

Nothing they can do yet lol especially as you only think he will copy. Even if he has copied, I don't think similar designs are disallowed

Yeah it sucks but it took me months to think of this shop design. And now someone will probably take it from me. :/ I wonder why people like to take other people's ideas and act like it's their idea. It just annoys me as I've been working on this shop for a very long time and wondering how to make it speaking to the eye and now someone is gonna take it. I'd just like them to at least put a sign saying "Design by Super Block Boy. Not my design" but you know no one does that.
    If it makes you feel any better, I checked your shop out and it's very nice ^^