Blue Marbles Have A Demonic Face....I Cry Everytime

edited July 2017 in Off-Topic
Stay away from blue marbles seriously....

Comments

• Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    This is making my mind run wild. Has Jesus always been there?
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator

This is making my mind run wild. Has Jesus always been there?

Yeah lol :P
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    edited July 2017
    O_O! I have never known ;-;
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    I reacted the same when i noticed first time
  • RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
    Yeh it's there b4 xD
  • I noticed that a while back...
  • Cubic castles has been this whole new experience since November. My old computer apparently did not render a lot of things like the clouds moving on the edge, the variegated nature of things like snow and sand with the shadows plus more. I keep discovering new things and going woah O_O.
  • Cubic castles has been this whole new experience since November. My old computer apparently did not render a lot of things like the clouds moving on the edge, the variegated nature of things like snow and sand with the shadows plus more. I keep discovering new things and going woah O_O.

lol

• O.O
  • This is making my mind run wild. Has Jesus always been there?

Yeah lol :P
    I've played this game for almost two years, and I'm only noticing this now?
  • Always been there, I noticed around a year ago. Realy neat detail
  • Wait, you guys saying you didnt notice it? I noticed it the first time I saw an orthodox in drop form
  • I saw it, I try my hardest to ignore it. It really bugs me tbh.
    lol
  • Why does it bug you soft pillow?
  • Why does it bug you soft pillow?

It's just weird to see in a game, a kid's game
  • edited July 2017
    and any of the other pagan or holiday facets that comprise CC are not? With that logic we should remove Christmas trees, pumpkins, easter eggs the whole enter board. This is not me starting an argument or saying you are wrong I am just presenting to you with reality. Like isn't it odd that we have Thanksgiving in CC with pilgrim outfits? When Thanksgiving was not a day of harmony between the Native Americans and the Puritans. No it was a precursor to manifest destiny and the slaughtering of an indigenous race. When you look at the pilgrims coat and hat know that the people who wore those outfits put people on the stake to burn just because they had different religious believes. Psychologically it can't be cherry picked of what is right or wrong for all of could be argued as wrong. Much like cultural appropriation though the question is should you care and is it relevant.
  • xXBad WolfXxxXBad WolfXx Dancing S(O3O)/Member

and any of the other pagan or holiday facets that comprise CC are not? With that logic we should remove Christmas trees, pumpkins, easter eggs the whole enter board. This is not me starting an argument or saying you are wrong I am just presenting to you with reality. Like isn't it odd that we have Thanksgiving in CC with pilgrim outfits? When Thanksgiving was not a day of harmony between the Native Americans and the Puritans. No it was a precursor to manifest destiny and the slaughtering of an indigenous race. When you look at the pilgrims coat and hat know that the people who wore those outfits put people on the stake to burn just because they had different religious believes. Psychologically it can't be cherry picked of what is right or wrong for all of could be argued as wrong. Much like cultural appropriation though the question is should you care and is it relevant.

-Claps Slowly-

Let me just pick up that Mic that you just dropped...

• Bluejay_1Bluejay_1 Member
    edited July 2017

Why does it bug you soft pillow?

It's just weird to see in a game, a kid's game
    What? What's wrong with Jesus on there? What would u rather have, the pope? And hello. 'Wierd to see in a game" not really, just a Easter egg. 'A kids game' what? Kids are going to be hurt by seeing Jesus?

Um just asking. Are u saying that the pilgrims were the ones who put people on the stakes? And what do u mean about thanksgiving being a 'precursor to manifest destiny and the slaughtering of a indigenous race'?
  • edited July 2017
    Hey look we are not criticizing Pillow. =_= It is just a regular discussion and I like that Pillow has a different line of thinking lol. I tend to come across as confrontational in my posts when I am not :O:

@BlueJay I am oversimplifying it and will hence forth not be chronologically factual or religiously correct because there was a quick evolutionary curb to what the early colonists practiced. It is just more simple to label the whole as Puritans (even though there was other factions like Quackers present). Now that disclaimer is out of the way tally ho. When the colonists landed they viewed native americans as savages, it was not a gradual growth of disdain towards them. Thanksgiving as a holiday paints a grossly incorrect picture of harmony and working together when it was quite the opposite. Heck even the colonists were savagely murdering each and eating the dead/their own children to keep from starving especially in the first years. What I mean by precursor is soon as those colonists landed the seed of manifest desinty was sown. As they grew in population the need for their land grew and the indigenous people, native americans were a barrier that had to be torn down. Most effective way? Murdering them all, man women and children.

Ironically enough a large reason for people coming to America was to escape religious persecution like how protestants were being burned alive at the stake for not converting to Catholicism. Except those very same protestants, the pilgrims took those practices and amplified them. Often murdering their fellow peers under the label of religious guise whether it be stoning them to death, setting their house on fire while they were sleeping etc.
  • Guys no one noticed? There's a cross on top of it and Jesus on the sides.
  • I noticed the cross but thought the sides we just painted a pretty color and not jesus. Grey had to get up very close to see it. He also has bad eye sight and does not see half the things he is supposed to lol.
  • soap barsoap bar Member
    edited July 2017
    Sorry if I started a arguement. I ment like, it's just weird for me seeing it there lol sorry, I don't know why, it's just weird for me seeing it
  • edited July 2017
    Soft pillow you did not start an arguement *hugs*. Never be ashamed of expressing your opinion on here. You are a valued forumer at least for me <3. Pets shhh there there (puts a plan forth of kidnapping). I am going to need you to tell me if this rag smells like chloroform or not, come here. Take a deep breath in.
  • Soft pillow you did not start an arguement *hugs*. Never be ashamed of expressing your opinion on here. You are a valued forumer at least for me <3. Pets shhh there there (puts a plan forth of kidnapping). I am going to need you to tell me if this rag smells like chloroform or not, come here. Take a deep breath in.</p>

Uh.
    ok.
    *comes over* *takes a breath in*
    *secretly calling 911 in pocket*
  • Mwahahah >:D!!!
  • @-GreyCoralKing- Have u read William bradfords autobiography? He was there and he wrote that thanksgiving was to be feasting and thanksgiving because of the bountiful crop that year. And they invited the Indians who brought food aswell to the celebration. But there was misery and grief, 1/2 of the pilgrims that came died. And the pilgrims (the ones at the Plymouth colony) kept the peace treaty for a good long while. But James Town didn't. Plymouth was mainly protestants, they kept their peace treaty longer then the other colony's. But James Town was authorized by king JAMES. Have u heard of the Mayflower compact? Remember! They came to have religious freedom. And because of the freedom they established you have the opinion to disagree. Just because they were religious doesn't mean they arnt human, we all make mistakes...
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    I find it quite funny that qbees are christian.
    Like the qbees are wrong if you think about it. Their real god/creators are space fairing cattle aka cosmic cow :)

• it could be Mr. Pedro from the Brazilian coffee brewery next doors. who really knows for sure
  • :O i never noticed xd mostly bc i cannot see.Saul?Paul? same person,i think :D
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    edited July 2017
    Qbees by and large are all devoted to the Almighty cube, and wary of the machinations of his nemesis the Baleful Box.

However, being tolerant and somewhat over celebratory they will on occasion take up the trappings of any and all holidays that happen to seep into their world from other dimensions.

Belief in space faring cattle, is generally relegated to a small segment of the QBee population who believe in cubespiracy theories. Do the cosmic cattle really exist? Do they pull the strings behind cubic town center? Will they one day return?

Little is known about Slymoria and if the Slyme people celebrate anything.
This discussion has been closed.