Why if i'm using the attractor perk does the luck perk not seem to work???

*MaryMoon**MaryMoon* Member
edited June 2017 in Bug Reports
My apologies if this has been asked before, as a friend pointed it out to me...
But if i have attractor on, to make getting stuff i mine easier to collect, why do i no longer get the chance at double cubits? ( luck perk ) These perks dont seem to both be working at the same time...
I really enjoy both perks!!
Is this a bug that will be fixed soon?
Thanks for any info or help

Comments

• yah when you have attracter on sadly none of the double items etc. perks work and mined items dissapear
  • Yea but its here in the bug section... When is an admin or someone gonna comment and let us know whats going on with this???
    It really Really REALLY NEEDS FIXED!!!!
  • Yea but its here in the bug section... When is an admin or someone gonna comment and let us know whats going on with this???
    It really Really REALLY NEEDS FIXED!!!!

I don't think that they wanna fix it
    It's been a year (as far as i saw) since it's been there
    Maybe it was intended
  • edited July 2017
    It has been this way since I started two years ago and there has been countless complaints put against it. A trend with CC is if there is a bug it will stay in CC unless it can be exploited, only then will the admin fix it lol.

Just turn off you attractor because also blocks you pull will disappear after twenty minutes if you have it on. As a builder I don't want to have to make sure I collect my blocks as I am building and they stay long as I have the attractor off. Otherwise if I pulled the block it would go poof O_O!
  • It has been this way since I started two years ago and there has been countless complaints put against it. A trend with CC is if there is a bug it will stay in CC unless it can be exploited, only then will the admin fix it lol.

Just turn off you attractor because also blocks you pull will disappear after twenty minutes if you have it on. As a builder I don't want to have to make sure I collect my blocks as I am building and they stay long as I have the attractor off. Otherwise if I pulled the block it would go poof O_O!

This is also useful when pulling up a sky floor due to floating blocks. I turn it on so they will vanish and I don't have to collect each block that decides to float there
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator

It has been this way since I started two years ago and there has been countless complaints put against it. A trend with CC is if there is a bug it will stay in CC unless it can be exploited, only then will the admin fix it lol.

Sad but kinda true, I have always been of the belief that bugs should be fixed before new content. Sadly that is not the case in this game, though that may very well come down to a lack of admin power and time. It's a shame because bugs are a big factor in what stops new players coming back.
  • *MaryMoon**MaryMoon* Member
    edited July 2017
    Siddd said:

Sad but kinda true, I have always been of the belief that bugs should be fixed before new content. Sadly that is not the case in this game, though that may very well come down to a lack of admin power and time. It's a shame because bugs are a big factor in what stops new players coming back.

Yea its just kinda frustrating cause i LOVE mining in this game, and i waste time goin after block i pull... OR i lose my luck perk... Not cool

@SirKewberth PLEASE CAN WE FIX THIS???? Pretty please?? You would make so many us very very happy!!!
  • I just like to clarify I am not knocking the admin, I know their time and resources are spread very thin.

It just be nice if certain things worked as they should like Mary stated. It be nice to be able to turn on the attractor, to have our perks function, and for the blocks not to disappear. It is a hassle when mining because I have to make the choice, do I want my other perks to work or do I want convenience of not having blocks tossed everywhere.
  • Bump