A Event For Halloween

Dear Qbees,
It's been a two month comeback and i say this event will be held for prizes. Since now i've gained some trust i think i can do this legitamantly.
This even will take place in My mall so just add me if you've made a room with a story / poem.
I have considered a deadline of july 22.
Your room will be put in with all the other joiners.. Pickles claim your prize i saw your realm and story about your grandma and it was heartbreaking.

So qbees just remember it doesn't have to be perfect and the event is free. Buy the items and make tyour haloween realm!

Comments

• What is the prizes o-o?
  • The grand prize might be a exe
  • Or a bunny tophat
  • 'Lizzie' said:

Dear Qbees,
    It's been a two month comeback and i say this event will be held for prizes. Since now i've gained some trust i think i can do this legitamantly.
    This even will take place in My mall so just add me if you've made a room with a story / poem.
    I have considered a deadline of july 22.
    Your room will be put in with all the other joiners.. Pickles claim your prize i saw your realm and story about your grandma and it was heartbreaking.

So qbees just remember it doesn't have to be perfect and the event is free. Buy the items and make tyour haloween realm!

Ill be sure to claim it as soon as i can get on ^_^
  • ValleyValley Member
    Last time you made an event like this you scammed everyone's stuff and cubits that they had put into it. .-.
  • Valley said:

Last time you made an event like this you scammed everyone's stuff and cubits that they had put into it. .-.

She said that this event is free
  • Misticall said:

Valley said:

True point
  • ValleyValley Member
    She could still take the blocks "buy the items" ;)
    Just saying to be careful as she has scammed in previous events :P
  • Valley said:

If you have them in your invebtory its impossible to take it.
  • Valley said:

You make your own room which she doesn't have perm in... o-o so is she going to hack into the server to give herself perm? xD
  • Misticall said:

Valley said:

You make your own room which she doesn't have perm in... o-o so is she going to hack into the server to give herself perm? xD
    Mist you joining?
  • 'Lizzie' said:

Misticall said:

Valley said:

True point
    Lizzie u scam?...
  • PandoritePandorite Member
    edited June 2017

I think many people missed this line of text. At worst you're scammed out of your letter lol also could just drop a realm name here
  • Pandorite said:

I think many people missed this line of text. At worst you're scammed out of your letter lol also could just drop a realm name here

"The Mall"