Suggestions for Cubic Castles

[]Sir Mayor[][]Sir Mayor[] Member
edited June 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
Buying Cubits: The cubit store changed it used to be 100$ for 600,000 Cubits) I think that needs to change to either 600.000 or 1million because QBEEs spend a lot on stuff so fast...Also when Qbees buy Cubits they should have 24 hours to pay for these special offers like 100$ for 2 million limited offer! Or something like that..

More Wearables: We should add more hats like the Redcoat's Hat,shirt, and pants which should be a rare or super rare. We could add the patriots too! Maby some clone armor different battalions. Also circus animals suit you should be able to crawl when you have the suit on!

ClanStones: You should able to add more ranks too it many like 15-20 if you want more you should be able to buy them for 100c and name it "Add ranks" so you can have 21 or more!

More Weapons: We only have wands and my dream was to make a Star Wars group I've been one before called the "The Grand Galactic Clones" in a other game as a batttalion commander so we should add more weapons like a laser gun which should shoot laser balls every 5 seconds and does half damage go the target the price should be 500c.

Perks:We should have a speed perk.

Official names: So you know how mods have blue name tags....Well known youtubers who record cubic castles should have a yellow name tag and must have 100000 Subscribers. People who buy tons of cubits should have an orange tag with a VIP up top of them we should have VIP points set to "VIP TAG" then it shows the percentage. Like 100$ equals one. Purple tag suggestions on fourms who ideas get picked for the next update because they were so good should a purple tag and up above should be named Game idea designerAnd your age requirement you don't need as long as you have a descriptive one and a very good idea you should get that tag.

Those are my suggestions for today!

Comments

• Clanstone ranks - +1
    Vip tags?...-1
  • We already have a speed perk
    Speed demon
    It has 3 levels
  • Buying Cubits -1 We already have that on Thanks Giving and Cyber Monday I believe
    More Wearables +1 eh, sure, I would like more clothing
    Clanstone Ranks +1
    More Weapons -1 I think we don't need laser guns

We already have a speed perk
    Speed demon
    It has 3 levels

Yep ^^

Official names -1 not much YouTubers for CC Imo
  • Cubit : No... -2
    Wearables : They'll add more of it I think. +1
    Clanstone Rank : Yes +10
    Weapons : No... -5
    Speed : We have Speed Demon Perk already. +0
    Official Name : No... It would be abused like press hat before. -10
    Vip : No.... -5
  • Jerry I don't have this holidays....
  • Joeyman said:

Jerry I don't have this holidays....

But they still are double cubits for the same price doesn't matter where you live
    It's.. uh. Yeah you're just asking for a special tag on the Update Suggester part.
  • Joeyman said:

But they still are double cubits for the same price doesn't matter where you live
    Please do not hate and argue over this suggestion
  • Joeyman said:

Joeyman said:

Please do not hate and argue over this suggestion
    Um im just saying sales already exist and it counts asn an argument?
  • I think it does
  • Sorry @Joeyman .