Bugs I Experience

Sir John GreySir John Grey Member
edited June 2018 in Bug Reports
BUGS:

FIXED:
Canceling Friend Requests

Comments

• Is there any other signposts or crafting stations nearby? If so, they might be alternating popups really fast and creating massive lag as well as a horrible sound.
  • It's not that. The bug is in the program/files since it lags even I reinstalled it. Fixed it btw tho, I cleared/shred/delete all files related to cubit castle and installed again.
  • [Recycled Thread]
    UP!
  • I’m not sure what the issue is regarding this as I couldn’t recreate it but I’m sure I’m doing something wrong or this may just be due to the extreme lag after the switch update for lower-end Internet users.
  • Raizuseku said:

I’m not sure what the issue is regarding this as I couldn’t recreate it but I’m sure I’m doing something wrong or this may just be due to the extreme lag after the switch update for lower-end Internet users.

I'm not lagging and my internet is not that slow. I even finished the new event now. It's just whenever I click cancel, the loading takes forever.
  • Raizuseku said:

I’m not sure what the issue is regarding this as I couldn’t recreate it but I’m sure I’m doing something wrong or this may just be due to the extreme lag after the switch update for lower-end Internet users.

I'm not lagging and my internet is not that slow. I even finished the new event now. It's just whenever I click cancel, the loading takes forever.
    Happen to me! It is sooooo agrivating. I think support or something happened that I went on and it wasnt there
  • Ok, atleast I know now that it's not only me who experience this