Genex's Youtube Channel

-Entity--Entity- Member
edited June 2017 in Community
Hey Everyone! Genex here!

I am writing this post as a way to let you all know that I too have a cubiccastles youtube channel yes, I know I could have done this earlier but I have been really busy on cc. So, back to the post. This post is all you need to know about my channel and I shall be keeping this thread alive by bumping every time I upload a new video ?? So you all can easily locate my videos. I have decided to list them here and edit this post every time I upload something new! Hope you guys can find the time to check it out and hope you enjoy them as much as I did making them ?? (I love you all and was estactic once people came and asked if they could be in my video :D )

Videos:

1) My Intro

This video is just a little clip of my intro for you guys to see

2) Elite4 NEWS+CLANROOM

In this video I show you all the clanroom of the elite4 and give the latest news

3) The Billy Parkour: Part one /w Galantis

This is the first part out of three of my adventure with my bestie Galantis doing te Green Hill Parkour!

4) Time with Chris King #1: Parkour

Here Chris King and I do the flybysky parkour.
COMING REALLY SOON

5) The CC Edition: Parkour#1 "The Pixel Course"

It's time for me and my bro Edition to hit the parkour map of "The Pixel Course" together!
COMING SOON

6) The Billy Parkour: Part two /w Galantis

Welcome to the second part of the Billy parkour with Galantis
COMING SOON

7) WD-Castles Episode 1!

Me and WolfDragon do the green course together! Who won the race? Go find out!
COMING SOON

8 ) Time with Chris King #2: Dr.Kewberno's Puzzeling Pulsers (WITH ANSWERS)

Here Chris and do the puzzeling pulsers questmap :D warning I DO say the answers!
COMING SOON

9) WD-Castles Episode 2!

Me and WolfDragon go for it at the Red Course!
COMING SOON

Livestreams:

1) Let's have some fun!

2) Let's play + sneak peaks!?

Yet again I thank you for taking the time to read this post and hope you enjoy them :D
Thanks, Genex.