Would you say this is fair?

Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
Maybe some of us remember, maybe some of us don't. During a Halloween a few years back, there was a bugged item by the name of The Beta Tree. Looked like a Lolipop... yummy... anyway... off topic...

Anyhow... all these Trees were removed from the game for silly reasons... they shouldn't be in the game... too many issues... it's unfair... things like that... I understood that at the time, I gave up my Tree...

BUT NOW... we have the NULL which is worse... it's a bugged item, like the Tree, causes issues, like the Tree, it's unfair, like the Tree... but what makes it worse... The NULL shows us non-existing items...

Why should the NULL owners keep their item, but us Tree owners cannot, think it's fair?

(Note: I don't care who has the NULL, honestly, it's the Dev's who make the silly choices, I am just saying this as I had to give up my items as it harmed the game, why is the NULL allowed?

Comments

• Agreed, That tree looked very good, I could've made a Candyland with them. To bad they got rid of them, although i do think the nulls should be taken away aswell. Not fair how they got taken away, and not the null.
  • It's the devs' decision in the end...
    And just because the tree was removed doesn't mean the Null has to be too.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Misticall said:

It's the devs' decision in the end...
    And just because the tree was removed doesn't mean the Null has to be too.

Always one. The NULL should have been completely removed when it was added, like the Tree. Especially with how worse the NULL is.
    lucaaa795 said:

Fyi,The NULL is more harmful than one of those beta trees/cactus

How dare you call it a cactus... Shame Luca... Shame... xD!
    lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

Fyi,The NULL is more harmful than one of those beta trees/cactus

How dare you call it a cactus... Shame Luca... Shame... xD!
    You are a little nab penguin <3
    There were beta cactuses (not only beta trees) >_>
    I know, but we're talking about the Lolipop Tree of life, joy and happiness... not that devilish thing from hell
  • lucaaa795 said:

Agreed.It aint fair
    And i asked kewb few months ago this question in a pm: "Whats gonna happen with the NULL?"
    He replied "It should be fixed soon"
    Mhm very soon

Hahahahhahahahahahah Luca, very soon means never ever going to happen(like the to-do list)
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    "Not Fair". The number of problems I can find with this whole post it ridiculous. People's jealousy will never fail to be more harmful than items like the Null. Those who own the Null can't really misuse it, seeing as how there is no use, and they are forbidden from selling it. Why is it so detrimental to you that they have an item? I don't see complaints over people owning beanies. Get over it. Everyone. Either it will stay or it will get removed, and the only ones who should care one way or the other are those who are affected by it (I.E. ONLY THOSE WHO OWN ONE).
    Normally the expression is to get your head out of your butt. But I think in this case you guys need to get your heads out of other people's butts -_-
  • Anyone have a pic of the "beta tree"? I have heard and heard of it but can I see?
  • I can imagine Cosmic holding a beta tree in his hand high up as Pengo tries to jump for it.
  • Could've repainted the Tree to be some sort of candy update
  • lucaaa795 said:

Agreed.It aint fair
    And i asked kewb few months ago this question in a pm: "Whats gonna happen with the NULL?"
    He replied "It should be fixed soon"
    Mhm very soon

They were reffering to it appearing in random places. It being able to apple in game has been fixed

"Not Fair". The number of problems I can find with this whole post it ridiculous. People's jealousy will never fail to be more harmful than items like the Null. Those who own the Null can't really misuse it, seeing as how there is no use, and they are forbidden from selling it. Why is it so detrimental to you that they have an item? I don't see complaints over people owning beanies. Get over it. Everyone. Either it will stay or it will get removed, and the only ones who should care one way or the other are those who are affected by it (I.E. ONLY THOSE WHO OWN ONE).
    Normally the expression is to get your head out of your butt. But I think in this case you guys need to get your heads out of other people's butts -_-

1) The NULL is harmful, and even if it is not, which it is, Beta Tree was less harmful.
    2) This isn't me being jealous, if I cared who had NULL I would say so. I am complaining that they take non-harmful items out, but leave harmful ones in.

Honestly, no offence, reading this made me laugh so much xD
  • "Not Fair". The number of problems I can find with this whole post it ridiculous. People's jealousy will never fail to be more harmful than items like the Null. Those who own the Null can't really misuse it, seeing as how there is no use, and they are forbidden from selling it. Why is it so detrimental to you that they have an item? I don't see complaints over people owning beanies. Get over it. Everyone. Either it will stay or it will get removed, and the only ones who should care one way or the other are those who are affected by it (I.E. ONLY THOSE WHO OWN ONE).

1) The NULL is harmful, and even if it is not, which it is, Beta Tree was less harmful.
    2) This isn't me being jealous, if I cared who had NULL I would say so. I am complaining that they take non-harmful items out, but leave harmful ones in.

I don't understand why anyone is triggered about a hat or a tree. The only way the hat is harmful is because someone would make it that way but it's just a hat.
    Also if Luccaa doesn't want to see hats that aren't in game yet then don't ask to hear or see it. It's not like someone is randomly gonna come up to you and start talking about it out of the blue. You'd legit have to ask about it.
    Also maybe the tree was something the devs were planning to put in a pack so they couldn't tell you to not sell that glitches item until the pack came out for it, that's just confusing, so they took it out of the game and then they changed their mind about the tree. Or maybe the tree was just a test to see how people react to glitched items. We'll never know and that's fine.
    The NULL will never be in any packs or anything that you buy.
    The tree could have been apart of something bigger and better.
    Also it's just a tree and the hat is just a hat so nothing is unfair. Life is life. Just cause I got icecream last night doesn't mean everyone in the world is gonna have icecream.

• Jadabug said:

I don't understand why anyone is triggered about a hat or a tree. The only way the hat is harmful is because someone would make it that way but it's just a hat.
    Also if Luccaa doesn't want to see hats that aren't in game yet then don't ask to hear or see it. It's not like someone is randomly gonna come up to you and start talking about it out of the blue. You'd legit have to ask about it.
    Also maybe the tree was something the devs were planning to put in a pack so they couldn't tell you to not sell that glitches item until the pack came out for it, that's just confusing, so they took it out of the game and then they changed their mind about the tree. Or maybe the tree was just a test to see how people react to glitched items. We'll never know and that's fine.
    The NULL will never be in any packs or anything that you buy.
    The tree could have been apart of something bigger and better.
    Also it's just a tree and the hat is just a hat so nothing is unfair. Life is life. Just cause I got icecream last night doesn't mean everyone in the world is gonna have icecream.

so true
    Also give me your ice cream or
    deaaaaaaaath muahah
    The BETA Tree was somehow bugged out of Beta Server within an update and was never planned on being an item within the game.
    My comment about jealousy wasn't just referring to the Null btw.
    You might not be jealous that someone has a Null, but you're definitely jealous that that person gets to have a glitched item and you don't. I still don't see why you have any right to be offended over an item. So people have it? Ok? Who cares? I would bet a thousand dollars that if you ever got a Null, you'd shut right up. Stop trying to pretend you're not jealous when it seeps through every word.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    i agree, although i never heard of that tree i guess its causing the same problems as the NULL, i have the feeling though that the NULL just is kept ingame to be able to let people spoiler/make ''commercials'' for the new items upcoming ;/
  • LylahLylah Member
    I remember the tree and the cactus >:O
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    My hat is a bugged item and I'm allowed to keep it, I have multiple other bugged items as well and I'm allowed to keep those. None of them are harmful but they aren't removed like the beta tree was. Imo all bugged items should be removed not just the NULL if the beta tree was really "harmful".
  • Nerve said:

My hat is a bugged item and I'm allowed to keep it, I have multiple other bugged items as well and I'm allowed to keep those. None of them are harmful but they aren't removed like the beta tree was. Imo all bugged items should be removed not just the NULL if the beta tree was really "harmful".

I think that's not the problem, the main problem is the 'admins' don't really have any idea how to remove the 'null' I guess, I think they should just remove the function of 'null' being hat and thats all, nobody wants null without use (except deco)
  • To be honest the 'beta tree' did no harm to the game. The null hat however can be used to wear any hat that is in the game files.
    But either way it is up to the devs i guess. No, i am not saying that the null should be removed but i am also not saying that the beta tree should've been removed.
    edited June 2017

To be honest the 'beta tree' did no harm to the game. The null hat however can be used to wear any hat that is in the game files.
    But either way it is up to the devs i guess. No, i am not saying that the null should be removed but i am also not saying that the beta tree should've been removed.

So everyone has been saying that being able to momentarily display any hat in the game files is damaging to the game.

Ok but like... HOW?

You know what is damaging to the game?
    SCAMMERS
    BULLIES
    DEFAMATION
    CORRUPTION

You know what is not damaging to the game?
    SPOILERS

If you don't want to be spoiled, JUST STEER CLEAR OF THE NULL OWNERS. It shouldn't be too hard, I can count them on my hand.

I'm so sorry if you have been spoiled by the Null. You know what you should do? Learn from it and move on. Being shown an item or two a little bit early should not COMPLETELY RUIN a game for you. If it does, that's your problem, not the game's.

Stop saying the Null is harmful to CC when it's really only harmful to your precious ego. If you don't like spoilers, DON'T GET SPOILED. It's that simple.

Edit: This is not directed at you @Assassinations. You were just an easy person to quote with a similar statement xP
  • edited June 2017
    Okay okay, so this game is unfair at all, firstly, scammed item wouldn't be returned but the items u mistakenly lose will be returned, second, scammers will be given chances after chances but most of them wouldn't change at all, mostly still keep scamming... third there's many rules about the disallowing on game or chance or drop game or etc, but many still makes it but as far as I can see, nobody get busted yet! Forth, many people do glitch but not every of them get caught, five, certain glitched item got removed, but still much more still exist... Admins don't really get serious actions on these things!
  • Okay okay, so this game is unfair at all, firstly, scammed item wouldn't be returned but the items u mistakenly lose will be returned, second, scammers will be given chances after chances but most of them wouldn't change at all, mostly still keep scamming... third there's many rules about the disallowing on game or chance or drop game or etc, but many still makes it but as far as I can see, nobody get busted yet! Forth, many people do glitch but not every of them get caught, five, certain glitched item got removed, but still much more still exist... Admins don't really get serious actions on these things!

Life isn't fair. Should God give everyone a refund on that too?
  • You know why the beta tree was taken out of game? It was corrupting game and popping up in mines, and people like YOU, were selling and buying it. The admins were nice about it, it warned you all the trees were being taken out of the game and he gave you cubits if you had the tree and gave it up.
    The tree was corrupting mines, it was being sold so it was harmful cause people were selling it.
    The NULL has never been sold.
    So case closed.
  • Jadabug said:

You know why the beta tree was taken out of game? It was corrupting game and popping up in mines, and people like YOU, were selling and buying it. The admins were nice about it, it warned you all the trees were being taken out of the game and he gave you cubits if you had the tree and gave it up.
    The tree was corrupting mines, it was being sold so it was harmful cause people were selling it.
    The NULL has never been sold.
    So case closed.

preach it gurl
  • JAXsepticeyeJAXsepticeye Member
    edited June 2017
    i just don't give a hooha to who has a bugged item or not...

they're useless!

it being valued is stupid, if the community thought it was worthless then it would've been ignored but as you can see people are interested of it and what-not, meaning the community think it's valuable... which is again stupid

having or wanting the satisfaction of owning a useless item is just sad and pathetic
  • Athena ShyAthena Shy In TheTimMan's arms! Member

Maybe some of us remember, maybe some of us don't. During a Halloween a few years back, there was a bugged item by the name of The Beta Tree. Looked like a Lolipop... yummy... anyway... off topic...

Anyhow... all these Trees were removed from the game for silly reasons... they shouldn't be in the game... too many issues... it's unfair... things like that... I understood that at the time, I gave up my Tree...

BUT NOW... we have the NULL which is worse... it's a bugged item, like the Tree, causes issues, like the Tree, it's unfair, like the Tree... but what makes it worse... The NULL shows us non-existing items...

Why should the NULL owners keep their item, but us Tree owners cannot, think it's fair?

(Note: I don't care who has the NULL, honestly, it's the Dev's who make the silly choices, I am just saying this as I had to give up my items as it harmed the game, why is the NULL allowed?

I honestly don't understand the obsession with the Null...

There has been absolutely no proof that it is harmful to the game, please don't spread rumors based off your opinion. As someone who owns a Null, I can honestly say it's NEVER caused any issues. I even offered to give it to an admin when I found it, but he didn't want it.

Saying it's "worse" because it shows some non-existing items is a moot point because anyone can look in the game files, where there are several non existing items already listed...

The beta tree and Null are two very different things, you really should not compare them.

Life isn't fair, and it never will be. No one is life is entitled to anything.

• Misticall said:

Okay okay, so this game is unfair at all, firstly, scammed item wouldn't be returned but the items u mistakenly lose will be returned, second, scammers will be given chances after chances but most of them wouldn't change at all, mostly still keep scamming... third there's many rules about the disallowing on game or chance or drop game or etc, but many still makes it but as far as I can see, nobody get busted yet! Forth, many people do glitch but not every of them get caught, five, certain glitched item got removed, but still much more still exist... Admins don't really get serious actions on these things!

Life isn't fair. Should God give everyone a refund on that too?
    ya, life isn't fair, do u mean that I'm not capable of living in this world? for me god is kinda fair, nobody has bad luck for his entire life, unless it's his action. and hey! this is a game!
This discussion has been closed.