Castle Stamp Glitch

I had a Storefront stamp for my castle. Yesterday, I put my realm to "only me" mode on who can visit to do a few edits and the stamp disappeared. My castle had decayed overnight and the stamp still hasn't shown up while others times it has.

Comments

•  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Contact support they will return it.
    It happens from time to time.
    http://help.cubiccastles.com/support/
  • *Reassurance**Reassurance* Member
    edited June 2017
    How exactly do realms decay? Also, i think the stamp despawned. I used to have a distiller and it despawned after destroying it (did not pick it up). Theres more to this, but its a bit too complicated to explain.
  • He meant he was using the stamp on the over world and also after putting your realm in over world for a while it disappears and gives you the deed and the stamp if you used one his problem is that he got the deed but no stamp
  • How exactly do realms decay? Also, i think the stamp despawned. I used to have a distiller and it despawned after destroying it (did not pick it up). Theres more to this, but its a bit too complicated to explain.

Realms decay so that the overworld doesnt get too crowded with realms. The oldest ones are the most likely to decay first, or the ones that are least active.