cc memories

So we all had happy (probably not) funny awkward sad so which one do you remember the most I don't know if a thread like this already exists but im gonna start by saying the most funny moment i had was when some noob tried to sell me blue pants and he said that it's tractuted(idk the word doesn't even exist) pet which is a level 49 reindeer :p then he said i was being racist for not buying it then he said I bullied him because I didn't buy it then he said i was a mod before and I can do whatever xd
Noobs trying to scam people is so funny when they don't even understand anything :v

Comments

• When someone tries to scam and when confronted they panic and start acting like they didn't know it was scamming or 'It was my sibling' xD
  • Getting my first hundred cubits.
    Ohhh god, not the nostalgia
    help
  • *JulieSings**JulieSings* Member
    edited June 2017
    I had this one friend who would ALWAYS help me. Like, he helped me build a shop, and when I got scammed, he helped me build my realm again, and he donated me cubit and items.. But after a while he disappeared.

Donating a 99x99 realm for a dog and then regretted it and then I got the dog and then I asked the person to give me back the realm if possible and he did :P
    The guy was my clan leader, soo yeah. xD

And having a really good friend on cc then she betrayed me when she became level 50 and blocked me on insta a few days ago. (u know who you are)

Having 2 friends who betrayed me 2 times.
    1st time when they thought I scammed their sweatshirts. One of them started doing Hollas saying bad things about me, the other just went with her.
    2nd time when one of them wanted to be friend with me again and fast forward a few months she unfriended me saying she's removing most of her friends in her list cause she's taking some kind of break, while I see her with her friends all the time.
    The other one, she went and told my friends that I'm a scammer and they shouldn't trust me. I went to her and talked with her, we became "friends" again, fast forward a few days, she unfriended me saying she is starting on a new account and I added that account and she never accepted and I never saw her again after that. These 2 people ruined my life.

I have more memories but these are the ones I remember the most.
  • actually; thinking about it i have another memory
    introducing my friend to this game; he actually liked it :O